PDA

View Full Version : Dsc

scrapps
13-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Can Anyone who is a member of the dsc let me know how long it takes to get registered on forum ? and to be able to post :scratch: tried earlier and still cant log in. did not get email back.. ( sorry i am crap with computers )
I just wanted to say hello and look for parts for my new toy..:o

JerryXt
13-11-2007, 07:07 PM
They register and send an email. Mine was quick, but not instantaneous. I'm not sure what they're process is over there, but it's not the most straightforward forum.

scrapps
13-11-2007, 07:12 PM
They register and send an email. Mine was quick, but not instantaneous. I'm not sure what they're process is over there, but it's not the most straightforward forum.

Ok jerry i will just wait and see ! about time i joined the dsc and made the most of my bikes :woot:

CK & AK
13-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Scrapps - if you dont have joy by tomorrow, drop me a PM with your 'user name' you registered with, and the email addy you used - and I'll get in touch with the webteam :)

You could always drop an email to: webteam@ducatisportingclub.com but dont hold your breath for a reply.........

C:)

gary tompkins
13-11-2007, 07:19 PM
It's a while since I did mine, but think you have to respond to an email to activate your account? It can also be down to IE cookie, or spam filter issues. If you are still getting hassle logging on, suggest you email one of the site's moderators.

Gadget
13-11-2007, 08:45 PM
It took over 6 weeks for mine to come through.