PDA

View Full Version : Worst Driving in the World.......

Shandy
13-11-2007, 05:31 AM
........I vote for Moscow for this, scarred the pants off me again today!!

They have roads 5/6 lanes both ways doing 50-70 with no central barrier in-between.......nutters, and to cap it all it's been snowing do the slow down do they **** :eek:

As our driver said in his best pigeon English 'we have special winter tyres for snow' yeah but it's still snowing and you're inches from the car in front doing 70 you muppet :dizzy:

Ah well at least the Vodka's good to make up for it :booze:

Anyone know of anywhere worse than this???

Cheers,

Shandy

Headhunter
13-11-2007, 11:32 AM
I've got the task of building up our Russia practice - another one for the USPs of Russia!

Imagine me riding near the white line on their roads. :D

Shandy
13-11-2007, 01:10 PM
I've got the task of building up our Russia practice - another one for the USPs of Russia!

You wouldn't at the moment mate, there's a couple of inches of snow on the ground and its cold as!!!!!

You must be able to wangle a trip out here, it's well worth the experience!!!

13-11-2007, 02:01 PM
I sat for a few hours on the side of the road in Delhi (India) once .... I left with the conclusion that the rules are there are no rules ...

On that trip i seen a moto crash moments after it happened, the rider was not moving lets say, and I also seen the remains of two tata trucks that had a head on, a few hours before.

:look:

Nim
13-11-2007, 03:46 PM

Hey, im doing the same for my work...ill be in and out of moscow quite a bit from Jan...lovely place for a lady ive been told :)

We could meet up for some road racing if you fancy it ??? :yoparty:

Headhunter
13-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Mate, I'm hassling the MD constantly about it. Heard the nightlife there is cool as fook. Just got to drink yerself to death to deal with the cold.

Nim, Kremlin at 12pm?

Lucati
13-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Vauxhall Cross - 6pm on a weekdays - You take your life in your hands!

Shandy
14-11-2007, 04:35 AM
Vauxhall Cross - 6pm on a weekdays - You take your life in your hands!

:chuckle: :chuckle:

Shandy
14-11-2007, 04:37 AM
We could meet up for some road racing if you fancy it ??? :yoparty:

Nim, Kremlin at 12pm?

Well you'll need you'll thermal bra Nim and Headhunter his thermal pants :look: Not to metion snow chains and stabilisers...lol

The view this morning -4, grey, dull and misserable!!!!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/ducatimonsterdog/Random/Moscow.jpg

Nonnie
14-11-2007, 05:23 AM
Ooooh snow!

Hope you got fur everything.

I do like snow.

Lucati
14-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Wow - that is quite literally cool! What do you do? Are you a super spy?

Nonnie
14-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Yeah! Like, do you exchange briefcases at dawn with a man with a moustache, a rolled up copy of The Times in a Moscow park, that sort of thing?

If not, could you lie as it's making my lunchtime more interesting.

Many thanks.

Headhunter
14-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Jeez, I'd need more than thermal leggings - got those on already in this weather.

Lucati, Shandy is a beer monster through and through. Have you heard the stories about Russia introducing beer as a soft drink to ween people off the hardstuff? That's Shandy's job at Interbrew!

In all seriousness he's an engineer, but I bet he'd prefer to be the former.

Lucati
14-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Yeah, the interbrew thing... it's a cover - brilliant! I've seen spooks and working opposite the MI6 building in Vauxhall means I know a spy when I see one.
He's probably gonna have to silence me now that I know - I'm going dark...Monster dark.

jerry
14-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Caracas
Cairo
Dhaka
Bangkok

in that order

gremlin
14-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Having been hit up the bum by a bus at Vauxhall Cross it gets my vote! I hate London driving, I spend half my time with my head between my knees waiting for the impact when Clives hooning around. It's so aggressive.

Shandy
15-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Lucati, Shandy is a beer monster through and through. Have you heard the stories about Russia introducing beer as a soft drink to ween people off the hardstuff? That's Shandy's job at Interbrew!

My dream job.....mmmmmm......beer :mand:

In all seriousness he's an engineer, but I bet he'd prefer to be the former.

That's just a cover mate, this week i have mostly been smuggling russian vodka!!!!

He's probably gonna have to silence me now that I know - I'm going dark...Monster dark.

Concrete shoes in the Moscow river for you matey, remember there everywhere watching and listening to everything :look: :look:

Yeah! Like, do you exchange briefcases at dawn with a man with a moustache, a rolled up copy of The Times in a Moscow park, that sort of thing?

Yeah i do nonnie, but you have to be reading the newspaper the wrong way up with a bear skin hat on backwords and you're right trouser leg rolled up ;) :look: ...........lol.....Unless it's the third thursday of the month in which case it has to be you're left trouser leg..........just remember you havn't seen me right!!!!