PDA

View Full Version : The Sport Classic range......

neilbaldry
08-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Now i'm an avid fan of the Sport Classic range, I love their retro styling and modern performance....... But looking at this page >> http://home.planet.nl/~motors-20th-century/page_Ducati.htm

I would love to see Ducati do what Trumpet did with their scrambler (as i love that too), and make a modern version of their 1970 350cc Scrambler. Now im sure Ducati are going to have a few spare 620 engines with the new 696 Monster out, and what better, cooler town tool could you have?!

Just a thought.............

w108rna
09-11-2007, 10:08 PM
I love the sport classics too. Only seen one on the road, but if i had the spare cash i would dearly love one.

Good idesaon the Triumph thing. And whilst they're at it, re-release some of the old t-shirts from that era, especially the one with the 'male' symbol and Ducati embossed across the middle! Old school cool.

bad-yeti
10-11-2007, 01:59 AM
If I won the lottery I would buy up al the Sport Classic's I could find and burn them....shoddy build quality for the sake of making sales through a name, it's an embarassment. IMHO only

jerry
11-11-2007, 12:54 PM
All ducatis have shoddy build quality , clocks , wiring looms ,paint, switches, etc etc but we still luv them.