PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Nozzy1!

Chappers
08-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Just wanted to welcome the new owner (Nathan) of my baby Ruby.

Such a nice and genuine chap who is completely new to the Monster world, he's had a few of the sportier type bikes but fell in love with a Monnie once he spotted one down his local high street...love at first sight :mand:

Happy riding! :bunny:

Gilps
08-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Just wanted to welcome the new owner (Nathan) of my baby Ruby.

Such a nice and genuine chap who is completely new to the Monster world, he's had a few of the sportier type bikes but fell in love with a Monnie once he spotted one down his local high street...love at first sight :mand:

Happy riding! :bunny:

Welcome to Nathan.

You sold the Monnie then Chappers? You didn't have that too long. What you getting next? Where you been lately? You've gone very quiet.

Chappers
08-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Welcome to Nathan.

You sold the Monnie then Chappers? You didn't have that too long. What you getting next? Where you been lately? You've gone very quiet.

She will be very looked after by Nathan I can assure you :ukm:

I'm still around, infact I even showed my face with Tigerlilly at the DOC meet last week :biggrin:

Getting another bike spring time, I really miss the S2R if I'm completely honest, so may spend a little more dollar this time and get an S2R AGAIN....although the new 696 Monnie is looking damn fine (http://www.ducati.com/en/bikes/my2008/Monster/M696-08/presentation/index.html)

Bodybag
08-11-2007, 12:15 PM
And its lower so you'll fit!! :look:

The Kevlar Kid
08-11-2007, 09:53 PM
And its lower so you'll fit!! :look:

Ooooo harsh ;)

Bodybag
08-11-2007, 10:05 PM
But fair. :D Chappers had trouble with all her monsters so far so the 696 should be better for her as its even lower.

nozzy1
09-11-2007, 07:01 AM
Hope this works.

Hi beautiful,

Yep Ruby and me are doing well. Been out a couple of times and she's just fine.

She's being looked after and is being wrapped up warm at night and looking forward to seeing you again.

Let me know when your at a meeting and where and we'll come and see you.

See you soon,

Ruby and Me.

Chappers
09-11-2007, 01:09 PM
But fair. :D Chappers had trouble with all her monsters so far so the 696 should be better for her as its even lower.

Harsh but true....I'm such a shortarse :grump:

Chappers
09-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Hope this works.

Hi beautiful,

Yep Ruby and me are doing well. Been out a couple of times and she's just fine.

She's being looked after and is being wrapped up warm at night and looking forward to seeing you again.

Let me know when your at a meeting and where and we'll come and see you.

See you soon,

Ruby and Me.

Excellent news mate, there's something UKMOC does called the 'UKMOC Weekender' in May, have a look for the thread - it's defo worth going to and a chance to meet a lot of UKMOC.

I'll prob show my face at a meet somewhere around March/April.

Tell her I miss her! :hissy:

See ya soon
H