PDA

View Full Version : Italian Shopping

Kareful Ken
30-10-2007, 08:19 PM
How to pop to the local shops and carry home your tea !!!!!! maybe this photo should be in the spotted forum, but this guy is unlikely to see it cos was taken in Southern Italy on hols couple of weeks ago.

Very impressed he is doing his daily chores and getting chatted-up at same time. Not impressed though with trainers, denims and no gloves. Heard him a mile off with those cans and knew it was a Monster.

Anyone know him ??????

neilbaldry
30-10-2007, 08:25 PM
i havent a clue who he is.............. but look at the bird hes getting chatted up by! maybe i should speed up the pace of my wanting to learn italian?!

Kareful Ken
30-10-2007, 08:46 PM
and.....................it was her who waved him down !!!!!!!!!

Nickj
30-10-2007, 09:51 PM
You mean this doesn't happen to you all the time Neil???
And I thought it happened to everyone, sheesh there's days I'm late getting to work due to the sheer number of women trying to get me to stop.

Rusty35
30-10-2007, 10:32 PM
How to pop to the local shops and carry home your tea !!!!!! maybe this photo should be in the spotted forum, but this guy is unlikely to see it cos was taken in Southern Italy on hols couple of weeks ago.

Very impressed he is doing his daily chores and getting chatted-up at same time. Not impressed though with trainers, denims and no gloves. Heard him a mile off with those cans and knew it was a Monster.

Anyone know him ??????

Only in Italy! dont think his carrier will take much G-Force going round the bend's.

As for the trainers (No comment!) Nice bit of scenery however....:)

Well spotted...:biggrin:

Zimbo
31-10-2007, 05:34 AM
i havent a clue who he is.............. but look at the bird hes getting chatted up by! maybe i should speed up the pace of my wanting to learn italian?!

Naah, that's his missus, she's having a go at him for getting the wrong kind of cheese or something I reckon!

gremlin
31-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Such cynicism, can we keep to the rosy glow of maybe just maybe it might happen to one of us, although in my case I would be disappointed if someone like her stopped me obviously!

Thumper
31-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Pinky regularly sports Tesco carrier bags on his mirrors, its a female thing, you go into the shop with your diddy tank bag for a pint of milk that will snugly fit into said tank bag and come out with £30 worth of chocolate, magazines and crisps.... well OK maybe its just a me thing then :biggrin:

Lovely looking Monster though and good pic.

JerryXt
31-10-2007, 11:04 AM
ah, Italian women! When my wife kicks me out, I'm off to Treviso.

Clearly, nothing wrong with British women! Lovely, intellegent, interesting, motivated and all that /digs

Thumper
31-10-2007, 11:32 AM
hahahahahaha, suck up of the year award goes to Jerry :devil:

neilbaldry
31-10-2007, 11:43 AM
ah, Italian women! When my wife kicks me out, I'm off to Treviso.

Clearly, nothing wrong with British women! Lovely, intellegent, interesting, motivated and all that /digs

you best have a guest room jerry!

gremlin
31-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Considering how many ladies there are on this site he's treading on thin ice! I wonder how many Italian ladies hoon around on Monsters or other bikes for that matter. Surely that is a plus point in our favour.

Paivi
12-11-2007, 07:21 PM
...this photo ...was taken in Southern Italy on hols couple of weeks ago.
A Southern Italian male wearing a helmet? Has the world gone absolutely mad?

Oops, didn't realise quite how old this thread was!