PDA

View Full Version : Palmersport Motorsport driving day

NattyBoy
30-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Just thought i'd recommend this - absolutely superb. Took 4 customers yesterday. Not cheap at nearly £3k for all of us..but the cars you get to drive, the driving time you get and the slickness of the operation are more than worth it.

They push you like you wouldnt believe !

Heres the link to have a mooch if you want to know more. The fact that they dont advertise and fill these days by word of mouth speaks volumes !

http://www.palmersport.com/

My favourites were the JP1 and the clio cup racers. (I was well chuffed to get the awards for the fastest lap times of the day on both of these !!).

Formula palmer audi was great but the JP1 had the edge as you had an instructor to help out with lines and braking points etc.

Logged a 1.27 lap in the FPA car. Justin Wilson (F1/US champ car driver) set a 'trace time' of 1.09. Did a 1.16 in the JP1.

Heres me in the FPA..!

JerryXt
30-10-2007, 09:37 AM
cool, and tax deductable too!

BTW, I've bought a load of stuff of you recently. Where's my invite?

David Matthews
30-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Shouldn't you let your customers win, or is that just when playing golf?!

Kazza
30-10-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm taking some customers to Bedford Aerodrome for the Jonathan Palmer day on 9th November. Done a couple of days before - absolutely loved it and can't wait for the 9th.

NattyBoy
30-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Funnily enough - we were going for that date but had to move it ! Chances are we would have had 2 UKMOCers there and not even known about it !!

Kazza
30-10-2007, 08:40 PM
That's a shame. It would have been 3 of us (my hubby is going also - well - he is a customer) and rides an S4.