PDA

View Full Version : Biker Cafe Nr Bridgenorth

David Matthews
18-10-2007, 09:24 PM
We're going up to north Wales on Saturday morning, our usual stop is the Biker Cafe at Quatford, south of Bridgenorth. If anyone's in the area, I expect we'll be there between ten and eleven. I stop there three or four times a year and see quite a few Ducatis but have never seen a Monster.

Chaos
18-10-2007, 09:29 PM
oooo i used to ride my ikkle monnie dark to quatford when i lived in the w mids...... back down sarf now tho' and recently monsterless..... but hey loving it none the less :biggrin: some good rides round that way :)

Blah blah
19-10-2007, 07:43 PM
We're going up to north Wales on Saturday morning, our usual stop is the Biker Cafe at Quatford, south of Bridgenorth. If anyone's in the area, I expect we'll be there between ten and eleven. I stop there three or four times a year and see quite a few Ducatis but have never seen a Monster.

I was up there 2 weeks ago, and no monsters (apart from mine), sorry can't do tomorrow.

Just watch out for the police, cos they were pulling everything with small plates, or for being over the limit when I was up there