PDA

View Full Version : my monnie

neilbaldry
18-10-2007, 01:05 PM
well, just went to the garage to say my hellos to my baby, when i just picked up a tool and went to work (on her, in a non sexyful way). decided to take a pic. and my word, when i got the image on my computer, realised i had a dirty lense on my camera fone, but dont it look magical!? on and the exhaust is just the Zard system without the cans on (it looks cool as hell tho dont it?!). i decided to remove the side panels as i think it looks a bit 999sy.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/neilbaldry/DSC00138.jpg

Nonnie
18-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Ah t'is indeed a beautiful sight.

Like Fairyland only in a garage.

neilbaldry
18-10-2007, 01:18 PM
i wonder what it sounds like without the cans on, like you see in the pic? i would start it, but i thunk the battery is flat, as i have neglected her for about 7 weeks.

bad me............ shame on me.............. never again...........

Gilps
18-10-2007, 01:20 PM
I likes em without the side panels. It's what I was gunna do to mine then Natty flogged me the black billet ally ones and I think they look just as neat. Are you going to keep it like that? If so are you going to move the elctrical gubbins that sits behind them as I think it looks a bit odd otherwise?

neilbaldry
18-10-2007, 01:29 PM
all in good time Gilps my friend, all in good time. i havent even thought about that to be honest as i only took them off 10 minutes ago! but now you mention it, yeah, i reckon they will get relocated. and if it werent for that pesky girlfriend, i would like to angle grind off the rear peg brackets, to clean it up a bit.

banditloon
18-10-2007, 01:47 PM
i wonder what it sounds like without the cans on

That was the funniest 10 minutes I had on my Monster in a while. No cans, riding round the yard at work... Oooo my ears are still ringing!! Do it... Just to keep the neighbours awake :chuckle: