PDA

View Full Version : A ****ing little ****ing light ****ing diversion

Nonnie
17-10-2007, 09:24 PM
I thought I had posted this before but did a search and nowt came up so I'm posting it here for you to see.

I had cause to use it earlier as I have found out that swearing is actually good for you, it releases stress and makes you a nicer person so we were reacquainted again and like a long lost friend, we've been catching up.

So, have fun. Use the keys on your keypad thing.

http://www.rathergood.com/touretteaphone/

MrsJel
17-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Did see the news - I'll backup the claim that its good for you.

We have a swearbox in the office (varies from 10p to £2 + round of drinks for the worst word) - 6 regulars in the office + around 12 occasional visitors. The first day, we took over £10. We now put in money before we swear so we can have a bit of a rush of naughtiness. Lightens the office up - every time someone swears, someone shouts how much thats cost - the forgetful amongst us then say oh b**ger or something and it costs more! One chap had to opt out - he couldn't afford another mortgage.

We're saving for an Xmas do, so we could be drinking for days at this rate.

Carole

gremlin
17-10-2007, 09:55 PM
I've found bummocks covers quite a few eventualities, it's quite ladylike so you can get away with it in polite company and it's swear box proof!

banditloon
17-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Fudge..... Bommocks and more fudge... :D Keeps me in the black at payday.

I think a miss spent childhood watching to many Billy Connolly videos is to blame really ;)

Thumper
18-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Bummocks and Fudge LOL thats great!

I sometimes resort to Clucking Hell or Fork In Hell, you just gotta say em slowly so you dont get busted :Furious:

Mostro69
18-10-2007, 10:53 AM
I particularly like Custard. It's a mix of Bastard and

ladybird
18-10-2007, 11:01 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/7047536.stm

BBC says it's good for you though :)

Edit: ffs i need more coffee and less bosses watching me while i browse threads :) /coat

benson
18-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Far canal - I like that one but nothing beats a good blast on the tourette a phone...

Blah blah
18-10-2007, 07:02 PM
I particularly like Custard. It's a mix of Bastard and

Kin L, cracking new swear word to be used tomorrow...

Nonnie
18-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Ooooh C U Next Tuesday

Love it.