15-10-2007, 06:21 AM
Go Bokke!

:yoparty: :spin: :fiery:

manc skank
15-10-2007, 06:32 AM
come on the green machine! bokke naai!!

JerryXt
15-10-2007, 08:33 AM
there's a saffer here who wants his team to win. I keep telling him that the English don't care anymore - we beat the French in Paris!!!!!

That's better than a world cup.

spm23
15-10-2007, 09:09 AM
We have one (saffer) in the office too.....the most opinionated, loud mouth, obnoxious bigot I've ever known. It would be lovely to see him eating a rather large piece of humble pie. Come on ole Blighty.

Mostro69
15-10-2007, 09:13 AM
We have one (saffer) in the office too.....the most opinionated, loud mouth, obnoxious bigot I've ever known. It would be lovely to see him eating a rather large piece of humble pie. Come on ole Blighty.

When I encounter South Africans of the above description, I too support ole Blighty.

It was actually a tough choice for me this season, who to support, being half South African half English, but England had her turn last world cup, it's SA's turn again! :-D

Kato
15-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Would love to contribute to the thred however I dare not as Mrs Kato happens to be a BLOODY saffer.................:look:

GULLY
15-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi Guys
I think sat will be one hell of a game.
ENG 16 S.A 10
and i will be sing all the way.

Headhunter
15-10-2007, 07:47 PM
The English don't care anymore - we beat the French in Paris!!!!!

That's better than a world cup.

So true! However I prob won't be thinking that come the 79th minute, if we're a couple of points off.

Darry
16-10-2007, 07:44 PM
I was at the Eng v France Semi, it was terrible.... I was feeling sick for most of the first half, very nervous during the second, ****ting bricks for the last 5 minutes and abolutely gobsmacked at the end!

After the final whistle, the sound system played, Oasis "Don't look back in Anger", the Beetles "its been a Hard Days Night", and for the few French that stayed in the stadium "Je Regrette Rien" by Edith Piaf! :biggrin:

The next day I went to the other Semi and that really was terrible. What a boring match.

I spent the night in a NZ bar with a group of Maori's and the NZ Ref (Walsh) from the S.Africa game... we left at 5:50am, and waited for another bar to open at 6am! :booze: :drunk:

Oh, did I say I've got tickets to next weekends Final! :yoparty: (Both of them!)