PDA

View Full Version : Copdock Show

gremlin
05-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Got a text from Robin of the MAD group, they are meeting at the Shell garage at Long Stratton on Sunday at 10.30. Don't know if any of you guys want to gatecrash and ride down with them Not sure if we can make it yet.

Nonnie
05-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Nope. I will probably be in a pool of my own vomit in a 1920s terrace in London, with one boot missing, 3 cats sleeping on me, a husband who is appalled at my behaviour and a warrant out for my arrest after having celebrated my birthday the night before.

Strange but true.

gremlin
05-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Sounds about right for a birthday! Just make sure you take cushion to the loo to kneel on when puking, saves the knees no end! Have a good one anyway, try taking artichoke or milk thistle tablets during the night and next day, they're brilliant for killing a hangover and help the liver to recover, tothet half swears by them and he never gets hungover whatever he drinks.

Nonnie
05-10-2007, 06:26 PM
What liver?

I ain't got no kidneys either now after the 1098.

Anyone want to buy some corneas?

gremlin
05-10-2007, 09:00 PM
No but some extra shin bone would be nice so I can touch the floor! It's strange but being pillion upsets my kidneys too, makes me want to pee too much. It doesn't happen on my own bike must be the extra vibrations of going at warp speed!

Nonnie
05-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Ride free dude.......

slob
05-10-2007, 10:47 PM
...Just make sure you take cushion to the loo to kneel on when puking, saves the knees no end!..

or just head for the kitchen sink, "I can't believe I'm <insert age> and I'm..."

gary tompkins
05-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Just try not to miss the sink after a belly full of Southern Comfort & peanuts. It's a bugger to get out of your mates rush mat the next morning

Haven't touched Southern Comfort since :o

Nonnie
06-10-2007, 08:30 AM
That's pebble dashing that is.

gremlin
06-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Tother half can't drink Bacardi after getting so hammered he passed out in Kingston, his mates took him home where he then passed out down the side of his mates loo. It was a tiny space so they called the fire brigade who greased him up, still couldn't get him out so they smashed the loo. When he woke up next morning in his mates mums bed he had a bit of paper stuck to his chest with gaffer tape. A bill for an emergency plumber. Now he can't bear the smell of the stuff.