PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Ball Mirror Ball who is the fairest in the land?

emily's driver
04-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Well it is less than 48 hours until the diurnal equinox casts its shadow against Jupiter and is in line with Saturn....oh bollocks basically its Nonnies birthday on Saturday, so to all who have supported her multiple contributions on this forum, I salute you. I for none will be mostly pampering her over the coming days (principally Saturday, as that is the inception of the Queen of eclectic musical tastes) and generally spoiling her rotten. I know moves are afoot to give her a right royal send off on Saturday courtesy of Benson et al, so if we fail to post anything lucid over the next couple of days then please bear with us. Premature it maybe but Happy Birthday Mrs U. Youre one in a million. XX

squiffything
05-10-2007, 06:56 AM
You soppy, old, married, in love bloke you. When do you/did you get that lovely 1098 then, is this just a quick expression of your feelings for the glam queen before it arrives and takes all your passion away?

Have a absolutely fantabulous weekend oh queen of the disco dance floor hope you get all the best most wanted things for your bday and slosh back the vino like its going out of fashion. Be gentle with her team crumble Nah make her feel as old as she is and let the good times roll :) Party on dudes x

Nonnie
05-10-2007, 07:24 AM
My birthday has officially started. Had a few school type things to do last night then quickly out of there and down the pub with 3 ladies (I use the term loosely), then up this morning to metallic balloons being thrown at me, lots of presents from the kids and cards (they are at their Dads this weekend), Rod's taking them to school, got to work today though and then off for dinner tonight with some friends and then down to London tomorrow to see what the ****ing hell Team Crumble are going to do to me.

Be gentle!

Actually, on reflection, let's obviously do something really stupid.

xx

benson
05-10-2007, 07:42 AM
BE GENTLE - of course dear friend - we have a weekend of sublime experiences set aside which basically means reckless drinking and probably destroying more of my house and garden!!!

There will be fashion statements, foody statements and probably statements of special educational needs!

Hurrah for aging, neighbours who don't immediately call the police and generally pickling one's brain...

By the way Woddy - I think your post was lovely!!!

slob
05-10-2007, 09:16 AM
....clear the sink!

benson
05-10-2007, 11:40 AM
oh yes - I will do so immediately!!!