PDA

View Full Version : Ducati S4 Challenge Carbon Race kit

NattyBoy
02-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Rare as rocking horse poo genuine Ducati Monster S4 Challenge carbon race kit, which consists of a rear seat unit and headlamp cowl,

Made in very limited numbers, I guarantee you wont find another set of these - a real peice of ducati racing history ! For those of you who dont know back on 2001 ducati launched a one model monster S4 race series to accompany major races, and all the machines were prepared by GSE (of HM Plant/Airwaves ducati fame). More info here;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/1778294.stm

This partcular set was from the number 96 bike and is in fantastic uncrashed condition, with all its original decals and brackets (even the brackets on the rear seat unit are carbon!).

This set is currently on display in my office as memorobilia, but they can be fitted to any monster for road or track use. I have took quite a few photos if youd like to see more - including the set fitted to my own s4r if youd like to see them just let me have your e-mail.

£325

Scotty
02-10-2007, 09:01 PM
isnt that more than you wanted last time ?

Pedro
02-10-2007, 09:08 PM
If the lucky buyer is interested, I'll have a carbon Challenge belly pan for sale as soon as I get five minutes to take it off the bike

Ped

Scotty
02-10-2007, 09:17 PM
meh there rubbish they scrape on the floor :look:

NattyBoy
02-10-2007, 09:42 PM
isnt that more than you wanted last time ?

Nothing to see here for people with no money...