PDA

View Full Version : I've just seen...............

singletrack
29-09-2007, 11:22 AM
the most gorgeous S4R.

I popped into Moto Rapido this morning to finish off a little business I had there ;)
when I saw the most gorgeous looking S4R :eek:
It's 3 years old and full of fancy bling and has arrow exhausts and it has the most magnificent paint job - sort of metallic black with red flecks, just enough to be able to see a reddish stripe in the paint. Very unusual but not over the top.

I really haven't seen another Monster I liked the paintwork on so much. I was very tempted to buy it, but it has a radiator :banghead:

If anyone is looking for an S4R take a look at this one. It's a real stunner.

NattyBoy
29-09-2007, 11:28 AM
If its the one i'm thinking off anne (and im 90% sure it is), it was crashed, re built and painted (by Louigis mate Del) a few months back. Del is reknowned for his paint - hes painted my 888 and shandys 600.

singletrack
29-09-2007, 02:14 PM
I'll have to start saving up for a paint job like that on my new Monster.

Who's Del and where do I find him?

NattyBoy
30-09-2007, 11:18 PM
DW Automotive..07876593199..tell him nat sent yer !

Awesome paint (he does everything from airbrushing hot rods to full restorations...he can do the metal flake job you saw in any colour Anne

singletrack
01-02-2008, 05:18 PM
DW Automotive..07876593199..tell him nat sent yer !

Awesome paint (he does everything from airbrushing hot rods to full restorations...he can do the metal flake job you saw in any colour Anne

My monster is going in for some work over the next few weeks. then I think I will be calling Del to arrange a fandabidosi paint job :heart:
Anyone recomend any other good paint firms?