PDA

View Full Version : Tideswell Next Friday....

Mand
07-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Am I the only one who has realised that a week today we are off to Tideswell? :woot:

Am I allowed to get excited yet?

Are there any plans for meeting up en route?

Nonnie
07-09-2007, 01:31 PM
I wish I was going.

But I got my little Herberts.

Have fun!

singletrack
07-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Me, me me!
I'm excited!
What time are people getting there?
I don't suppose I will be going the same way as you though Mand :(

Mand
07-09-2007, 02:21 PM
What time are people getting there?

Well I have the whole day off and I don't have to come that far, just a nice ride up the A6 or whatever I fancy. Lordy the world is my oyster!

I may just have chips at Matlock, read my book and look pale and interesting next to my Monster. :D whilst you are making your way up norf.

CK & AK
07-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Wish we were coming - but we are off to Malta that morning :cool:

squiffything
07-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Me me me me me! Nah I'm not really interested, much, hardly at all. I am not setting early alarms just to make the days go quicker, nope not one bit......

Are we nearly there yet?!

squiffything
07-09-2007, 03:07 PM
I wish I was going.

But I got my little Herberts.

Have fun!

I thought your mum and dad were still camping on your drive they could look after them for the weekend. Or are they the herberts :)

Si W
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Wish we were coming - but we are off to Malta that morning :cool:

My god you two are like dog poo, you get everywhere :)

JerryXt
11-09-2007, 04:49 PM
My god you two are like dog poo, you get everywhere :)

Si, you are one BRAVE guy! I'm still in hiding with Salman Rushdie for much less!

Nonnie
11-09-2007, 05:28 PM
I thought your mum and dad were still camping on your drive they could look after them for the weekend. Or are they the herberts :)

They're ALL my herberts Squiffy! This is our last weekend all together before Mama and Papa head off for far distant climates for the Winter so I'll make the most of it I think.

Si W
11-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Si, you are one BRAVE guy! I'm still in hiding with Salman Rushdie for much less!

CK loves my photographs so she wouldn't hurt me. Would she ? :eyepopping: