PDA

View Full Version : Fish n Chips, Matlock - Sunday 16th September @ 1pm

Chappers
03-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Anyone up for meeting the Tideswell lot at Matlock on Sunday for fish n chips?

I'll be going from Manchester on my Monnie - let me know if you wanna join me :ukm:

Scotty
03-09-2007, 04:19 PM
oooh dunt know might have to goto scarborough that day

Blah blah
03-09-2007, 07:38 PM
I'd be oop ferret, dependant on the weather, (and the MOT - need to change the tyre and cans, get the MOT, then change the cans back)

Half Man Half Mole
03-09-2007, 10:24 PM
Mmmmm - I'm very tempted. Let me see if I can get the day off :hissy: .

Just up the road from me too.

Mike

Half Man Half Mole
04-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Got the day off!:woot: I'll be there if its dry.

Mike

Chappers
05-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Excellent news Mike, hopefully see you there :yoparty:

Chappers
05-09-2007, 10:29 AM
I'd be oop ferret, dependant on the weather, (and the MOT - need to change the tyre and cans, get the MOT, then change the cans back)

Fingers crossed we'll see you there :)

Will
05-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Fingers crossed we'll see you there :)

Unfortunately I will be on my bike in the South of France, so will have to give this one a miss :spin:

Si W
11-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Hi all
I have to confess I havent got a monster :o But I have a 748 and I am the regional organiser for the DSC in Derbyshire, Notts and Leics. So I'm getting a crew together to meet up with anyone that wants and we can show you some of the great roads in my area :woot:

Or we can just have chips and a natter in Matlock.

Si W

Half Man Half Mole
11-09-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm local so will take the 'just chips' option.

Watch out for the helicopter :eek: .

Mike

PS What time will we be meeting up?

Will
11-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Anyone up for meeting the Tideswell lot at Matlock on Sunday for fish n chips?

I'll be going from Manchester on my Monnie - let me know if you wanna join me :ukm:

I am typing this from Rencurel in the Vercors - best biking roads in the World. Won't be back in the UK until late until midnight on the 16th so wont be able to make it - have fun :-)

logyk
12-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Don't want to be a wet blanket....but is Matlock the place we Tideswell hot -tubbers want to be on Sunday lunchtime????????

I know from experience that the police have been known to target bikes entering Matlock and carry out checks for those dangerous items otherwise known as Small plates and ahem racing exhausts........god forbid that any of our group would have such things on their bikes.

I had discussed with Rachel doing a tour of some of the excellent roads in Derbyshire (although not specifically on Sunday). I had formed a plan to drive over towards Hayley's neck of the woods - not going to give details on here since the boys in blue have been known to check sites such as these.

PARANOID ......me??????????

Well I don't mind what we do ...but if the weather is fine it would be a shame not to avail ourselves of the great roads in the vicinity.

Si W
12-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Don't want to be a wet blanket....but is Matlock the place we Tideswell hot -tubbers want to be on Sunday lunchtime????????

I know from experience that the police have been known to target bikes entering Matlock and carry out checks for those dangerous items otherwise known as Small plates and ahem racing exhausts........god forbid that any of our group would have such things on their bikes.

I had discussed with Rachel doing a tour of some of the excellent roads in Derbyshire (although not specifically on Sunday). I had formed a plan to drive over towards Hayley's neck of the woods - not going to give details on here since the boys in blue have been known to check sites such as these.

PARANOID ......me??????????

Well I don't mind what we do ...but if the weather is fine it would be a shame not to avail ourselves of the great roads in the vicinity.

What you're saying is spot on and as I posted I'm more than happy to show you round some of the great roads. Just tell me a time and a place, Sat or Sunday :D

Chappers
13-09-2007, 08:43 AM
How dumb am I (you really don't have to comment)? :fou:

My mate has just rung to check that I'm still ok for picking her up from Morecambe Saturday as we're going to a birthday bash over that way and all staying over...HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?! :twak:

I've now gotta make a dash to the Trafford Centre to buy a gift, an outfit and some booze, so I defo won't be back in time on Sunday to get kitted up and be sober enough to get my butt over to Matlock - SORRY! :dunce:

Have a lovely time and don't get in any trouble you crazy kids ;)

nbatty3
14-09-2007, 08:58 AM
sorry to sound dumb and just to check are people ging to be out there sunday? i'll not be on my monster coz it's now sorn and retired to track days only! but will be on my 1098 what time and where? ish obviously not too pin pointed so plod arn't there to 'admire' our bikes
ta
neil!