PDA

View Full Version : 1995 (N Reg) M600 for sale

katefalconer
31-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Hi there

After 9 happy years of ownership I am parting with my M600 as my hubby says I can't keep two bikes! Details are below:

Yellow monster with genuine Ducati bikini windshield and rear seat cowl. 12029 miles on the clock, 9 months TAX & MOT. Datatagged.

Forks were rechromed in May 06 by HCP&G. New Front Tyre and Head Bearings early June 06 - all for MOT. New battery Aug 06. Still plenty of wear in the rear tyre.

Chain and Sprockets replaced in Aug 01 and about 4,500 miles done on the bike since then. It still has the original cans.

The bike has spent some periods of time tucked away in a garage and as a result has some rust spots and the paint is flaking on the engine casings.

The bodywork otherwise is in good condition as befits a bike of this age.

There isn't really any service history in last few years as local bike mechanic/friend has done services for me.

Its been a great wee bike but it has to go... so I'm looking for £950 ono.

The bike is in Perth, Scotland. You can contact me on 01738 840030.

I have more pictures if anyone is interested.

cheers

Kate

singletrack
01-09-2007, 12:35 PM
It looks exactly what I am looking for - if only you were nearer!

gremlin
01-09-2007, 08:19 PM
It's not that far, I travelled from Norfolk to Wales for mine! You could meet half way.

sbex216
01-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Meet half way, thats probably still Carlisle...:woot:... I was also interested for a winter project but the miles would eat the funds i'd spend on the bike. Good luck though she looks like a great little project.

singletrack
02-09-2007, 09:22 AM
It's not that far, I travelled from Norfolk to Wales for mine! You could meet half way.

It's not that far! only 470 miles each way! I don't know where you went to in Wales, but Norwich to Cardiff is roughly half that distance. I couldn't physically do it in a day. So would have to stop somewhere overnight - not an option with family commitments at the moment.
I looked at train times and it takes 10 hours just to get there on the train, with 3 changes.

I will have to continue looking.

slob
02-09-2007, 05:19 PM
It looks exactly what I am looking for - if only you were nearer!

I had exactly the same thought Anne.

katefalconer
07-09-2007, 05:38 PM
sold on friday night to a guy from Glasgow - only about 70 miles away!!

he was well pleased with it.

cheers for now

kate