PDA

View Full Version : Lady Retard D'Hyper est up again soon

benson
30-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Bonjour - c'est moi - Lady Retard (SAY NOTHING!!!)

Just thought I'd update you with the news that Ducati Insurance have sorted everything out for me changing my policy from old Hypermotard to new Hypermotard and all being well I pick up said motorcycle on Tuesday or Wednesday next week. No admin charges - nada - just straight swap.

Equity Red Star, the actual insurance company and in particular a lady called Sian have also been grand - so helpful in fact that if I was the queen I'd give them all a peerage (OK so being president has perhaps gone to my head...)

Bikers Legal Defence sorted me out with a bandit 1200, an 06 bike that despite boat-like proportions was a peach to ride and really did the trick in munching the miles I threw at it.

Finally Hyside Motorcycles in Romford (ESSEX!!!!!:woot: ) have been thoroughly wonderful too, sourcing me a new bike and stuff so a big up to them - and if anyone round my way wants to buy a new Ducati then I'd certainly say go see Andy and the rest of the guys in Hyslde and I'm sure they'd see you right...

SO - all being well I'll have the much missed Hyper back in a few days time and this time I think I will be mounting a rear facing cannon specially to aim at idiot young men in black fiestas!!!

JerryXt
30-08-2007, 09:01 PM
well done Ms.Pres! So, have you got the secret service briefed on fiesta drivers?

:D

benson
31-08-2007, 06:22 AM
Oh indeed Jerry - of course, I could tell you but then......:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Actually I'm ridiculously excited all over again - waking up grinning in the middle of the nigh and working out how many hours to go etc etc. I wonder if I should hire an entourage of out/back riders to ensure no impact from nasty black cars again???

Mand
31-08-2007, 06:23 AM
So Lady Retard.... are you bringing the Hyper to Tideswell?

Nonnie
31-08-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm still trying to get over the fact she's president.

Scotty
31-08-2007, 08:44 AM
has there been some sort of announcment thread ive missed about presidentshipness ?

squiffything
31-08-2007, 10:29 AM
me too scotty when did that happen who in their right minds would let that mad lady take the helm I had thought the forum was wobbling all over the place.......

Jokes aside it couldn't be in safer more organised hands.

Well done on getting the hypowatsit sorted out aswell Rach you gotta bring it to the cottage so we can all have a go at falling off :)

katana
31-08-2007, 10:37 AM
From experience don't use hysides for servicing. They can't tell the difference between air cooled and water cooled.

But the breaker is good.

benson
31-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Thanks all for the posts - and as far as the president's post goes I agreed to stand in until the formal voting and election takes place - there was a thread some time ago now and a whole lot of activity which sort of didn't go anywhere due to apathy about meeting up.....so when FB later suggested on the thread I do it until we get sorted - I agreed - watch the forum over the next few days for more info...

Meanwhile I am counting down the days and not sleeping because I am very excited about getting my much missed hyper back...Well - a new one, but you know what I mean...

katana
31-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Glad your alright an want to get back on.

So do we get topless shots to seal your presidency?
Will we impeach you for having inappropriate realtions with interns?

Headhunter
31-08-2007, 11:07 AM
has there been some sort of announcment thread ive missed about presidentshipness ?

I spotted it on Channel 4 news the other day.....

http://images.scotsman.com/2006/11/09/clin.jpg

Rachel, you're much better looking and would make a far greater president of course.

scrumpster
31-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!!

J.P
31-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Trying for teachers pet there HH ?

benson
31-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Headhunter you are now oficially my favourite person - better looking that Hilary(ous) Clinton!!! :D

As for those topless shots - well, the mini weekender is approaching and there is a hot tub! No - I wouldn't inflict that on anyone - unless of course they begged....:devil:

Thanks for the good wishes - I just hope that winter doesn't suddenly arrive!!!

If I get the bike on Tuesday I might well book myself the day off as annual leave and spend the day doing as many miles as I can and get it serviced before Tideswell - he he he - finally I get a result!!!!!:D :D

benson
31-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Oh yes - I used to be a head teacher don't you know - and not that far from the glorious white hart lane either!:look: :woot: :look:

Detentions all round if you're not careful!

scrumpster
31-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Tideswell :cry:

singletrack
31-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Tideswell :cry:

Are you not coming Sharon?

Rogerg
31-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Good Stuff Rache,

Can we finally organise the inaugural meeting of the UKHOC then?

benson
31-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Oh yes please!!!! And please can we bring the sunshine in a large case!!! i want to admire all the lovely accessories you've all got then rob a bank!!!

Scotty
31-08-2007, 01:48 PM
I demand pubilc humiliation that topless picture on the portal page , stocks at the miniweekender errm and a kane for the head teacher theam. :eyepopping:

Rogerg
31-08-2007, 01:53 PM
excellent - let us know when you've got it - keep an extra eye out for ford Fucus drivers.

Where and when are we gonna meet up then?

Foxes?

katana
31-08-2007, 02:13 PM
So is/has the biggest tits on here?

Scotty
31-08-2007, 02:40 PM
you are popadop , i claim my soapy pony , uh hold on

Headhunter
31-08-2007, 03:51 PM
A debauched thread. My favourite.

Trying for teachers pet there HH ?

Too right mate. Aim high (Rachel was a Headteacher).

Headhunter you are now oficially my favourite person - better looking that Hilary(ous) Clinton!!! :D

Got to keep our El Presidente happy and in the best of spirits! :yoparty:

benson
31-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Oooh yes - I do believe debauchery could be the order of the day - :look:

Meanwihle I'm hoping Tuesday will be pick up day - of the Hypermotard that is - and the weekend after this one I'm hoping to persuade afriend to buy an S2R so perhaps we could all meet up somewhere that sells Ducati - oh no - could that be a purchasing opportunity I see in the distance? (or is it another balck fiesta!!!:eyepopping: :eyepopping: :eyepopping: )

katana
31-08-2007, 04:38 PM
you are popadop , i claim my soapy pony , uh hold on

Wrong forum :D

JerryXt
31-08-2007, 04:49 PM
So is/has the biggest tits on here?

probably me at the moment - too many cooked breakfasts in Torquay :o

Rogerg
31-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Oooh yes - I do believe debauchery could be the order of the day - :look:

Meanwihle I'm hoping Tuesday will be pick up day - of the Hypermotard that is - and the weekend after this one I'm hoping to persuade afriend to buy an S2R so perhaps we could all meet up somewhere that sells Ducati - oh no - could that be a purchasing opportunity I see in the distance? (or is it another balck fiesta!!!:eyepopping: :eyepopping: :eyepopping: )

where abouts are we thinking?

benson
31-08-2007, 05:28 PM
My mate lives in Ware in Herts and I'm in East London - what about Aylesbury - she's after a street triple really but I'm trying to persuade her against it!!! Is that any use for you???

Rogerg
31-08-2007, 05:41 PM
its a fair old trek - I shall apply for a pass....

Shandy
31-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Lady Retard (SAY NOTHING!!!)

oooooo the temptation, so many comments and replies spring to mind, its a good job ive not had too much beer yet today.........:mand:

PS: Congrats on getting the bike sorted :flag:

benson
31-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Sorry mate - is there somewhere else that's easier for all concerned???

singletrack
31-08-2007, 06:55 PM
My mate lives in Ware in Herts and I'm in East London - what about Aylesbury - she's after a street triple really but I'm trying to persuade her against it!!! Is that any use for you???

Are all hyper owners invited?
I might be free :D

Rogerg
31-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Sorry mate - is there somewhere else that's easier for all concerned???

Aylesbury is fine - never been there before so will be an adventure.

Rogerg
31-08-2007, 08:15 PM
could meet at Foxes Diner?

benson
01-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Oh yes yes yes yes yes - that's the answer to ANY of the questions about Fox's diner and others wanting to play out! SOunds fab to me and unless we are underwater then I'll be more than happy to meet you there - can we say sort of mid day ish???

And as for you young Shandy - consume more beer immediately and let the insults roll - I shall of course think of suitable punishments for you however!! (now where are those corcodile clips and the smll yet powerful battery???)

Lady Retard - (very much) over and (totally) out (of it)

emmalou
01-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Aylesbury is ok to meet but DEVON is nice too.

you could all come to Paignton BMAD bike night on a wednesday night - if we had a regional forum we could tell everyone - im new to this so have no idea how it all works but it did seem like us westcountry folk are a little underrepresented:worried:

Please come and see us - its nice here. we have wiggly roads and all the tractors go to bed early.

anyone else in devon on monsters that wants to meet?

Emmouse

benson
01-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Hello there Devon!

Would love to come to Devon - but sadly from East London it's a bit of a hike on a wednesday night!!

Welcome to the club and there's a PM on it's way!

Shandy
04-09-2007, 05:32 AM
(now where are those corcodile clips and the smll yet powerful battery???)

Now theres an offer i dont get everyday :eek: :eek:

Nonnie
04-09-2007, 07:12 AM
I should be seeing the new new new hypermotard today as we are meeting for lunch at Southwold! I'm not back at work til next week probably because the 6 weeks I've already had off just wasn't long enough! Haha!

I can't believe either of her feet touch the ground though. I want to get there early and watch how she does it.

benson
04-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh yes we made it - well not to Southwold cos I ran out of time but my little feet touch the floor - well nearly...:idea:

Me and my new Hyper are very much in lurve and we will be happy for a long time I hope...

Shandy - beware smalll women bearing crocodile clips and batteries!:on:

Nonnie - thank you my lovely for riding out to meet me at The Angel and helping me eat fish and chips...Hmmm - -why is it we always manage to get our acts together when there's food at stake???:cool: :cool: :cool:

I have had a good 150 mile adventure today and in the process have lost my left foot rubber/rest thingy - now how did that happen???

Je suis tres contente and j'aime Daisy Duc - l'hypermotard...