PDA

View Full Version : Custom chopper chat

JerryXt
24-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Finally managed to get out of the house for the first time in days so I took Lucrezia for a spin around Surrey and ended up at Box to see if anyone was there. Sadly, no ducatis, but a few Jap things were loitering and a couple of wacky custom choppers wre parked up.

Burgers finished, and a couple of radical dudes (read middle aged blokes) headed on over to their hogs. To be fair, one looked really nice if you like supetanker handling, but the other just looked like a banana with a supercharger strapped on (turned out to be a belt driven clutch :scratch:). Maybe banana man sussed me as a non-believer because he started bigging up his ride. He'd spent 50K - pounds sterling!! - on it. Everything was custom made, frame, forks, the lot. Fair enough if that floats you boat.

Time to go, and both rad dudes strapped on their p**s pot helmets (:gay:) and fired up their rides. Er, or not! 50K man couldn't get his to start. I watched the 'larger' of the two dudes tryng to push start the banana and left before I pee'd myself laughing!

:scratch: If I wanted a pain in the ass for my 50K I'd go desmosedici and have change for something reliable!