PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to V Twin rally, Fordingbridge?

Guzzirider
23-08-2007, 11:00 PM
I'll be there on my S4Rs- normally a fair few Monsters there every year.

JamesH
24-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Yes. My dad and his partner will be on monsters, and me on my vtr.

Heading down there sometime today (Newcastle to Hampshire), gonna be a good day for it assuming the weather does what the bbc says it will.

Catch ya later.

James

S4Rs-Tone
24-08-2007, 11:46 AM

is it sat or sunday where can i get more info if its sat could be good for me, cheers tony.

barbican
24-08-2007, 03:08 PM
is it sat or sunday where can i get more info if its sat could be good for me, cheers tony.

Same here- Tony if we ride up together it will spook the weather for sure!

http://www.hampshirebrewery.com/special/motoguzzi.htm

MilesB
28-08-2007, 08:11 AM
Ahhh - you posted this a bit too late for me to spot it, but Susan and I were down for the Rally - Pegaso and TDM parked in the 'naughty corner' and tent not too far away.

Fantastic weather, great company, and a couple of live acts that were, err... lets no go there:look: .

We had a great time (our 4th V-Twin Rally) and will miss not going next year - but we intend going to the Isle of Man for the Manx GP, so won't be able to do both :hissy:

Miles

Guzzirider
28-08-2007, 04:50 PM
We had a nice time too- I think the beer tent was a bit quieter than usual due to the nice weather that encouraged us all to head into the town pubs.

The S4Rs makes an ace sports tourer- dispatching 260 miles each way with no bother at all- I even carried our larger Vango tent.

Who needs a Goldwing? :look:

MilesB
28-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Who needs a Goldwing? :look:
The guy down by the river who ended up with it parked INSIDE his tent :chuckle: