PDA

View Full Version : Man City, Mr Thaksin

jerry
19-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Very few people in UK know the truth about thaksin the new owner of Man City.

he has ordered the murder of at least 10,000 people whilst PM of Thailand ,
although a $ Billionaire he systematicly raped the country of Thailand whilst in power, people voted for him because they though some one who was super rich would not steal everyone money as he had enough.
His university degree is a fake.It is in criminology from a USA university, the only thing he knows is how to be a super criminal.
he is corrupt as is the rest of his family.

He is famous in thailand for making promises that he cannot possibly keep, in 1996 he claimed he could solve bangkoks traffic problems in 6 months ... yeah right!!!

The British government should be ashamed to harbour this evil man ,but I guess his money is too tempting.

Thai Government has issued warrants for his and his families arrest.

i hope he dies screaming.

MONNSTERMAN

dlloyduk
19-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Did he used to be a silent partner at Newcastle United?:chuckle:

JerryXt
19-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Makes British politics look tame. I bet it wasn't too much better here a few hundred years ago - history always repeats itself.

zxebeast
19-08-2007, 07:09 PM
The British government should be ashamed to harbour this evil man ,but I guess his money is too tempting.

i hope he dies screaming.

MONNSTERMAN

now that this tyrant is here theres no excuse not to show up n wring his neck. not sure he will scream but worth a try

ricky
19-08-2007, 07:27 PM
he is a coward, gives the orders but wont do the dead himself!! there are worse people on the streets of britain right now! they have nasty dirty thoughts and then carry them out!! lets hang them by the neck!!

Duncan
19-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Dont you think owning Man City and working with Sven is punishment enough for Genocide?

jerry
20-08-2007, 04:08 AM
His thugs threatened my wife 2 days before the coup , she is very active in the anti taksin political league for democracy, lucky for the coup or she would be dead.

jerry

singletrack
20-08-2007, 06:41 AM
I have been a Man City fan for years and it would have been good to see them doing well and being top of the league - as it is, I can't join in the excitement or revel in their success. I haven't even phoned my Man U friends to gloat.
It's a shame City's success is tarnished with this man's money.

Jerry - I wish you and your family well.