PDA

View Full Version : New Dublin Member

MetalMickey
13-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Hi all,

Even though I have posted a question in the forum already, I thought I might say hello here.
I have a white with red stripe S4Rs with full termis/ecu. It's my second one in two months as I totalled my first one in Scotland after only having it for 3 weeks!
Looking forward to spending quality time here.

Mick.

Nim
13-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Well hello there, i was biking thru crumlin just a few weeks ago....

hows dublin treating your monster?

did you go to the skerries tt?

Enjoy MOC, we're a lively bunch :)

Shandy
13-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the club :flag:

I used to see a couple of other monsters over in Dublin every couple of weeks when i was out there for work last year, so your not alone!!!!

Cheers,

Shandy

JerryXt
13-08-2007, 08:39 PM
ooops! welcome to the club. Is here a good story here?

Nim
13-08-2007, 08:40 PM

Are you talking good in a winning thread started by me kinda way?? :)

eddie munster
13-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Hello from up north Mick, just new here myself....

MetalMickey
14-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Well hello there, i was biking thru crumlin just a few weeks ago....

hows dublin treating your monster?

did you go to the skerries tt?

Enjoy MOC, we're a lively bunch :)

I live in Crumlin. Didn't make it to Skerries, in fact havn't been to any road races this year so far. I'll be up in Northern Ireland on Saturday, getting my suspension set up by the legend Phillip McCallam, so I'll pop over to Dundrod for the Ulster GP, if the weather isn't too bad.

MetalMickey
14-08-2007, 08:41 PM

The story is I was being a twat. On my way home after 3 days of the highlands. Coming into Glencoe, peeing with rain only going about 50mph when I took my eye off the road for a second then looked back and made the full catalog of beginner errors, and I'm not a beginner! In my defence I was hungover.
Anyway front tyre washed out due to being leant over on a wet surface followed by a squeeze on the brake.
I hit bridge and walked away which is more than can be said for my poor bike, bent frame and forks!
Anyway it's a testament to wearing good gear, the most frightening thing was the state of my back protector, I'm glad I was wearing it.

Stuart42
15-08-2007, 05:38 AM
Hi

welcome on board.

I've just booked to go to Killalane so if you see my yellow beastie, complete with UKMOC sticker, be good to say hi.

Cheers
Stuart

Chappers
15-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Welcome Mick :ukm:

Sorry to hear about the 1st S4RS and take it you were ok but at least you've got a nice new shiney one to play on now :bunny:

YoungDucS4R
15-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Wecome Mickey,

Hope the new bike lasts longer than the last one!!
I too have the white S4Rs with all the kit. A real grin-making machine!!

If your ever on the big boat to Holyhead then I'll look out for you as thats where I work. All UKMOC members can be assured a first class service and full VIP treatment.

Cheers,

G.

MetalMickey
15-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Wecome Mickey,

Hope the new bike lasts longer than the last one!!
I too have the white S4Rs with all the kit. A real grin-making machine!!

If your ever on the big boat to Holyhead then I'll look out for you as thats where I work. All UKMOC members can be assured a first class service and full VIP treatment.

Cheers,

G.

Alright G.
I'll be passing through Holyhead on Sept 1st, morning Swift sailing. Heading to Italy with 3 other mates there'll be my S4Rs, a 999s, a Uglystrada and a Hyabusa. Might see you there.

M.

YoungDucS4R
15-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Alright G.
I'll be passing through Holyhead on Sept 1st, morning Swift sailing. Heading to Italy with 3 other mates there'll be my S4Rs, a 999s, a Uglystrada and a Hyabusa. Might see you there.

M.

Hi Mick,

You chose the wrong boat!!
I work on the other one. The BIG one!!
I'll wave as you go past! Enjoy your trip!!

G.

eddie munster
16-08-2007, 07:30 PM
your ever on the big boat to Holyhead then I'll look out for you as thats where I work.

G.

I got my bike from Woods in Abergele...First time on the bike was on the coast road to bangor, then back on the boat home...

Nice guys at Woods too,,,they were good enough to meet me at the port,

jwood26
19-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Welcome Mick. Glad to see you got excellent taste in bikes, even if your first one only lasted 3 weeks! Gutted!!! Be safe. Jackie Wood

ricky
19-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Hey guys!! welcome to the club, im the resident paddy even though im from the north, but hey try explaining that to this lot!!:fou: anyway, im in ennsikillen which is halfway between ya both! i know a couple of other guys over so get in touch and we can sort out a meet or something!!:woot: