PDA

View Full Version : girls........... i'll never understand them...

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 03:07 PM
ok, went out friday, met a girl who works in my local who ive liked for ages. find out from a friend she likes me for a while too and shes told all her friends about me. we spend most of the night kissing, and after i walk her home, she keeps pulling me back and wont let me go!

now, come this morning, she says she likes me but doesnt like me enough to take it further!

damn...

JerryXt
12-08-2007, 03:21 PM
No man ever really has... It's enough to be able to appreciate their finer points and wonder in their mystery.

:)

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 03:22 PM
finer points? girls have finer points? Jerry lad, fill me in on these points! lol

zxebeast
12-08-2007, 03:24 PM
try not likin her... she will like you enough again

its called reverse psychology or somethin

gud luck dude :o

JerryXt
12-08-2007, 03:41 PM
finer points? girls have finer points? Jerry lad, fill me in on these points! lol

I'm not going there! Too scared!

Shandy
12-08-2007, 03:46 PM

Me either...lol

Hey it could have been worse, she could have turned into a full on bunny boiling psycho :shocked:

GULLY
12-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey look on the bright side you had a go time

plenty of fish in the sea:devil:

YoungDucS4R
12-08-2007, 04:28 PM

Well now, let me see....

There's those.............
and that...................
and of course the....................
and if your really lucky there's always .............

It could have been all so good!!
Better luck next time!!

G.

Diego
12-08-2007, 04:52 PM
try not likin her... she will like you enough again

its called reverse psychology or somethin

gud luck dude :o

zxebeast is right on the money there dude...

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 05:13 PM
right then, she can consider herself chasing me now then!

thinking about it, theres propably another bloke, so, her loss! (even if she is hotter than the sun in summer!)

Nim
12-08-2007, 06:33 PM
zxebeast is right on the money there dude...

It's true....ignore her and she'll come a runnin! Just realise that she'll probably do the same thing again as soon as you show her some lurrrrvvvveeeee.

As a girl, I can tell you that there are just some things you don't want to try and understand...best bet is get a girl biker, they tend to be slilghtly less screwed in the head (im not one of those, im a nutcase :))

hmmm....i hope my humour came across on that last comment.....

Will
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
One way or another they always disappoint in the end - be it a 1 day or a 30 year relationship - believe me! :banghead:

Nim
12-08-2007, 07:00 PM
One way or another they always disappoint in the end - be it a 1 day or a 30 year relationship - believe me! :banghead:

You know what, in the last 10 minutes i have had an experience that allows me to say the same. Best friend of 15 years is actually a petty, rude b*@ch. And i'm very careful before i saw that kind of thing about anyone!

Best thing is to just never date anyone ever again. It only leads to pain....haha....ok, ill be nice. I have a couple of friends who are quite nice to their blokes....which means there are more out there...right?

Good luck.....don't become one of those blokes who thinks all girls are the same

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 07:14 PM
im taking the power back for men everywhere! if she wants me, she knows where i am. if not, her loss, as im a great catch! if i knew any girl bikers round these parts, im sure i'd be out with them, but alas, i dont im afraid.........

Nim
12-08-2007, 07:17 PM
im taking the power back for men everywhere! if she wants me, she knows where i am. if not, her loss, as im a great catch! if i knew any girl bikers round these parts, im sure i'd be out with them, but alas, i dont im afraid.........

Good attitude!! If i find out about any cute biker chicks (with great personality of course) ill send them your way :)

Stu Pid
12-08-2007, 07:18 PM

She probably supports Arsenal mate

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 07:19 PM
lol no really, i am a great catch! house, car, bike, money, im in the RAF, im a great bloke, very loyal............ god, if she only knew huh!? cant wait till next saturday! out on teh razz, chasin girlies! or out on my S2R, with my soon to arrive, PCIII and Pod filters!

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 07:20 PM
She probably supports Arsenal mate

do not even go there...........................

Will
12-08-2007, 07:22 PM
.........Good luck.....don't become one of those blokes who thinks all girls are the same

Hmmmm not so sure - perhaps not all, but 99.75% are the same, with their devious 5 year plans ready to spring upon you, just when you think that all is sweetness and light!

There really are very few true free spirits out there.

Nim
12-08-2007, 07:23 PM
lol no really, i am a great catch! house, car, bike, money, im in the RAF, im a great bloke, very loyal............ god, if she only knew huh!? cant wait till next saturday! out on teh razz, chasin girlies! or out on my S2R, with my soon to arrive, PCIII and Pod filters!

Best bet is just to go out and hoon around on your new bike....you'll find that girls cease to exist when you're having that much fun :) (no offence guys, but it kinda works the other way round too :))

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 07:25 PM
yeah, i went out this afternoon on her, into norwich, got some views and glances. i just love holding her in 1st going thru enclosed streets!!!

Nim
12-08-2007, 07:29 PM
see...already you are a different person to the one writing the first part of this thread...just keep thinking bike bike bike (and perhaps occasional 'beer' thought) and you'll be fine.

and btw, you want to speand at LEAST another 4 or so years having fun and not being tied down, so you should see that girl as doing you a favour :)

Nickj
12-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Your not supposed to understand them, its the rules I'm told.

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 07:35 PM
im going to pick up my new R&G barends tomoro, to go with me R&G frame protectors and fork protectors............ i shall enclose a pic of my baby for yer taken today after my norwich ride.

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 07:37 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/neilbaldry/DSC00121.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/neilbaldry/DSC00122.jpg

marchesini
12-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Neil,
bike looks nice but do yourself a favour and remove those awful stickers off the pipes. They ruin the simplicity of everything about the bike. Apologies for donning my 'graphic designer' hat on but they are truly horrendous - look like graphics from Flash Gordon and sound like the baddy robot from Toy Story 2.

And yes, I am serious - would look much better sans stickers.

Re the girls, think Quantum Physics but more unstable or say you're gay - that usually gets them interested!! Worked for me ...

katana
12-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Mental. As Jimmy saville once said 'women are brain damage'

Stu Pid
12-08-2007, 07:57 PM
do not even go there...........................

did she dump you with 13secs to go in injury time? ouch!

JerryXt
12-08-2007, 08:07 PM
...or borrow a mates kids - guaranteed magnet :)

neilbaldry
12-08-2007, 08:24 PM
lol the more i think about the weekend, the more its winding me up, so im gonna chillax, and think about the power wheelies i will soon be pulling thru the middle of Dereham!

oh and Stu, its a long old season, so save it till after crimbo at least! or you'll be all dissed out!

markus
13-08-2007, 06:53 AM
Neil - stay with the one true love of the monster.......The relationship will bloom as the PC111 and the pods etc all go on, and then for an awesome sex life stick a 14 tooth on the front to boot!

gremlin
13-08-2007, 07:33 AM
Now you're really talking dirty! Good way to go though, who needs girls when you can wheelie off the throttle in third:D :D

Dave G
13-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Get rid of the pillion pegs Neil,that'll send a message like no other
.....while looking cool into the bargain,-take you five minutes.

zxebeast
13-08-2007, 08:31 AM

have to agree with that.... what a crackin way to let em know whos in control... :mand:

Stu Pid
13-08-2007, 08:57 AM
oh and Stu, its a long old season, so save it till after crimbo at least! or you'll be all dissed out!

I know im walking a fine line but, sorry, I cant stop myself :spin:

sadbiker
13-08-2007, 09:14 AM
RAF a fine thing, what are you a HAIRY FAIRY..........

Nim
13-08-2007, 11:49 AM

This is all very interesting information that im learning alot from....so next time i see bloke with no pillion foot pegs ill be sure to leave him alone :)

of course, i wouldnt be on the back of his bike anyways, so i guess that is now a redundant comment. Maybe i should remove mine?

neilbaldry
13-08-2007, 12:22 PM
RAF a fine thing, what are you a HAIRY FAIRY..........

nah, i work for a living, im no techie! im a stacker.

neilbaldry
13-08-2007, 12:23 PM
I know im walking a fine line but, sorry, I cant stop myself :spin:

best save a few for later in the season, otherwise you'll run out of stuff to say! and dont worry, its no fine line. im not a. avid fan, i tend to take the **** more than i let on!

its only football after all!

ladybird
13-08-2007, 01:08 PM
im a great bloke, very loyal............

too nice mate, that's the problem

katana
13-08-2007, 01:30 PM
too nice mate, that's the problem

Crumbs your still around. You didn't even reply to your birthday thread.

Oh if there too nice it shows they think you are gay, and you slot in to mate territory.

ladybird
13-08-2007, 01:32 PM
yeah, just about (see white van thread), there is a birthday thread?

spacemonkey
13-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Dude- how did you afford that working for Crab Air?? :chuckle:

Just use the Uniform mate.. works every time..

sadbiker
14-08-2007, 07:01 AM
Cabbage Patch kid Uniform won't work, and the No1's are very plain.

Went to a mates Wedding the other day and a tanky was there in his No2. Should have seen the girl on the end of his arm.
Just use the old story when in Newark or Lincoln, "I Fly Planes for a Living". (Or in today world more like crashing them). Used to work in the old days.

Sorry Job title SAC Stacker just don't do it.....