PDA

View Full Version : Random thing tonight..

banditloon
08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Just leaving the Cardboard Hill car park near Dorking. Just about to join the A24 northbound and head to the Texaco for petrol (and oil!). My mate Malc following me on his RSV. Get on the dual carriageway, a Golf convertable pulls into the outside lane, passenger turns round and takes a picture of Malc and myself following behind :shocked:

Wonder where that picture is going to turn up?? hmmmm

JerryXt
09-08-2007, 07:58 AM
I think the photog was waiting for your mate to slip on that oil slick he was following :) Either that or they couldn't see you for the oily cloud created by the oil/header interface.

I'll get my coat...

Scotty
09-08-2007, 08:42 AM
so you do appear on film then :?

banditloon
09-08-2007, 08:49 AM
so you do appear on film then :?

Don't enjoy it... Rather be taking the pictures ;)

But I did appear on Police Camera Action many years ago..... :D

banditloon
09-08-2007, 08:51 AM
I think the photog was waiting for your mate to slip on that oil slick he was following :) Either that or they couldn't see you for the oily cloud created by the oil/header interface.

I'll get my coat...

He's used to being coated in oil from my bikes, but as he said last night, my old RS was slightly more enjoyable and racing 2-stroke oil smells a lot better than fully sympathetic four stroke :chuckle:

banditloon
09-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Oh and my brake light got stuck on, which confused him even more. Another random Malc quote

"Your brake light is on, but I know you never brake!!"

Queue time in the garage with a can of GT85 and a hammer :D

Tom
09-08-2007, 10:39 AM
It's the new portable speed camera .. they given up sticking them on bridges now it seems ...

Did you wave !?!!:yoparty:

banditloon
09-08-2007, 10:42 AM
It's the new portable speed camera .. they given up sticking them on bridges now it seems ...

Did you wave !?!!:yoparty:

:chuckle: I nearly crashed when the flash went off...:mad: