PDA

View Full Version : 8th August - Box?

JerryXt
08-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Anyone up for a cuppa at Rikkas tonight? I might pop up if only to have CK tell me my pipes are too quiet.

J.

CK & AK
08-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Git!! :p

As long as its not tipping it down, I'll be aiming to be there about 7.15 till about 8ish :)

Of course, I wont be able to hear jerrys bike, as it is so quiet compared with mine :chuckle: :chuckle:

JerryXt
08-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Git!! :p

As long as its not tipping it down, I'll be aiming to be there about 7.15 till about 8ish :)

Of course, I wont be able to hear jerrys bike, as it is so quiet compared with mine :chuckle: :chuckle:

:)

You'll be with the DSC lot - there should be more monsters there, or is it too hot for the aircooled brigade?

CK & AK
08-08-2007, 02:53 PM
I'll be with my mates - not just DSC peeps :)
I think there were quite a few UKMOC'ers last week - Albie & Gully pottered in as we were leaving, Banditloon & Tommo were there - Kato too....

C U later for a :twak: about noise - and a :booze: after :D

JerryXt
08-08-2007, 02:55 PM
I must get there earlier! I missed Kato there.

CK & AK
08-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Good to see you tonight Jerry -and also a few others ;) - including Mr B-Loon with his saudi oil slicker :D

ps: your bike is a quieter than some of the others there tonight :thumbsup:

banditloon
09-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Must admit, Jerry your bike sounds nice and yes, it's a bit quiet :chuckle:

Good to see you last night at the hill of cardboard :thumbsup:

Right back to fixing a leaking petrol tank

katana
09-08-2007, 11:46 AM
I'll be with my mates - not just DSC peeps :)
I think there were quite a few UKMOC'ers last week - Albie & Gully pottered in as we were leaving, Banditloon & Tommo were there - Kato too....

C U later for a :twak: about noise - and a :booze: after :D

You don't love me anymore:grump:

Kato
09-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Bum.....missed all the fun & banter:cry: still should make it out next week have finished moving house, recovered from the termoil of selling my beloved RSVR F, still can't stretch to the price of an F4 CC to put alonside the monnie in her beautiful new garage and for some reason I'm still in a good mood (thats not a que to spoil it Jerry) :mand:

JerryXt
09-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Bum.....missed all the fun & banter:cry: still should make it out next week have finished moving house, recovered from the termoil of selling my beloved RSVR F, still can't stretch to the price of an F4 CC to put alonside the monnie in her beautiful new garage and for some reason I'm still in a good mood (thats not a que to spoil it Jerry) :mand:

F4 is too pretty - you want one of these:

Oops, there I go :)

banditloon
09-08-2007, 12:07 PM

And seeing as Cardboard Hill was a mecca for yellow machinery last night.... It'll blend in too ;)

CK & AK
09-08-2007, 12:16 PM
And seeing as Cardboard Hill was a mecca for yellow machinery or oil splattered M900's last night.... It'll blend in too ;)

:D

Yellow is the custard of bikes............. ;)

JerryXt
09-08-2007, 12:20 PM
And seeing as Cardboard Hill was a mecca for yellow machinery or oil splattered M900's last night.... It'll blend in too

I left early so I didn't get oil stains all over my lovely paint :)

Seriously, not too loud for Cadwell?

Kato
09-08-2007, 12:38 PM

:eyepopping: :eyepopping: Thx mate new I could rely on you :hail: :D

banditloon
09-08-2007, 12:44 PM
I left early so I didn't get oil stains all over my lovely paint :)

The oil from my 900 is very fickle... It only sprays on slow moving RSV Factorys :chuckle:

Seriously, not too loud for Cadwell?
Cadwell is an MSV track aint it?? I'm sure they have a 2db policy now... My old RS was too loud for evening trackdays at Brands...

banditloon
09-08-2007, 01:02 PM
still should make it out next week have finished moving house

Does this mean I'm the only Monster left in the village now?

Kato
09-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Does this mean I'm the only Monster left in the village now?

I could no longer stand the competition.....you are indeed the only monster in the village I've emigrated to east molesey.

JerryXt
09-08-2007, 01:10 PM
I could no longer stand the competition.....you are indeed the only monster in the village I've emigrated to east molesey.

It's the gravitational pull from the Kingston/Richmond mass.

ladybird
27-10-2007, 02:06 PM
i think i've the only monster in surbiton
(unless anyone wants to correct me)
although, i've seen a black one a few times coming out of tolworth
particularly the day i got a speeding ticket :D