PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy meeting for a drink today @ 3:30pm near Milton Keynes/Bedford?

Chappers
05-08-2007, 08:52 AM
The White Horse
Mill Road
Husborne Crawley
Beds
MK43 OXE

Myself, Markus, Spud, Fatbloke, Kevlar Kid, Mags, Combatxe2, Molemeister, Jonnyboy (Visordown) plus whoever else turns up are meeting up around 3:30pm for coke and chinwag - I'm meeting Markus at his house first in MK at 3pm as I am not sure where this pub is (lost my bearings since moving up north ;) ), so anyone who wants to come to Markus' house first with me and then ride in with us drop me a text - 07725 004885.

Be good to see some of the old faces :mand:

Half Man Half Mole
05-08-2007, 09:08 AM
If you're willing to welcome a new (old!) face I fancy a ride down from sunny Staffordshire.

I have an unexpected day off and fancy a potter out.

Mike

Chappers
05-08-2007, 09:11 AM
The more the merrier :)

See you later :mand:

Chappers
05-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Thanks to everyone who showed up...even though the pub decided to shut just as we got there :fou:

However, we spent a lovely afternoon outside drinking lemonades and J20's at the Flying Fox on the A5 near Heath & Reach :D

I was really shocked to see Zimbo turn up in the van complete with the DD bike still in the back :woot:

Molemeister is a really nice chap and turned up before me and he had travelled 2hrs worth whereas I only had to travel half hour but was my usual late self :shocked: ;)

Think I'm gonna have to move back down south as I really miss you all :hissy:

Nickj
05-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Saw this too late and besides was doing the saving lives bit again today.. Sheesh Gets a nice day and a somewhere to go and I'm working :hissy:

Half Man Half Mole
05-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Well, I made it back home safe despite some of the boyracers wanting to play. I was happy to oblige :) ! Ducati Monster 27, Tacky Ford Crapis 0 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nice to meet such nice and genuine people - well worth the jaunt. I will try and get to Donnington next weekend and show my face but this may put me in the dog house with the better half :twak: Time for a :booze: and some online gaming!

Thanks for making me so welcome and best wishes to you all,

Mike

Zimbo
06-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Nice to see you all folks, even if I just managed to stay for one quick drink! Great turnout I thought!

Chappers
06-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Not a bad turn out for a last minute arranged meet on the day :)