PDA

View Full Version : Castle Combe Visit

Stuart42
03-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Hi all

just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed seeing the racing at CC.

Bought back loads of memories and rekindled my desire to go racing so when I've saved up my pennies I'll hopefully join you all on the grid next year.

Cheers
Stuart

Gilps
03-08-2007, 04:57 PM
It would be good to see you out there. Got any questions just give me or the usual suspects a shout. You are the second one today who came to watch at the weekend, and has now expressed a desire to come racing next year. I won't name names as his other half may read this:biggrin:
Graeme - what have you started?

Zimbo
03-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh no, don't blame me, I'm innocent!!!!!

Come on in Stuart the water's lovely . . . . :D :D :D

Chappers
04-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Did we meet Stu - I don't remember seeing him if so? :(

Stuart42
04-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Hi

I spoke with Domski who I know and also Paul P and Alan Knight but am shy so didn't like to disturb you as you all seemed very busy, mainly repairing bikes and nursing collar bones;)

Still I'll pluck up courage for next year

Cheers
Stuart

Chappers
04-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Domski and Richard Cashmore were directly next to our tent, you would of spotted my bright yellow car and our trendy team clothing :)

You popping along to Donny next Sunday?

Stuart42
04-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Ah so you were the professional team I saw?

No not at Donny as got to work I'm afraid.

have a good one

Cheers
Stuart

CK & AK
04-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi

I spoke with Domski who I know and also Paul P and Alan Knight but am shy so didn't like to disturb you as you all seemed very busy, mainly repairing bikes and nursing collar bones;)

Still I'll pluck up courage for next year

Cheers
Stuart

There is still Snett (1 & 2 Sept) & Cadwell (6 & 7th Oct) after Donington meeting.

Best time is to come along about half an hour after the first race, as thats the time when most of us have time to have a good natter :)

C:)