PDA

View Full Version : Science Museum Wrought Classic Bike & Cars

JR
01-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Looks like Nattyboy has forgotten, so may i draw your attention to www.wroughtonclassic.org.uk, a "one off" couple of days this Saturday and Sunday at the Science Museum Site at Wroughton near Swindon.

Shandy
01-08-2007, 07:11 AM
Thanks JR, that might be worth a look sunday as i'm not going to brands for the WSB.

And ohhh yeah our area rep looks like he's shirking again...lol

Cheers,

Shandy

NattyBoy
01-08-2007, 07:15 AM
Im there displaying the track bike and 888 saturday - but look how theyve bloody spelt ducati in the list !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

http://www.wroughtonchallengerclassic.org.uk/

Remebr the science museum is open (doesnt happen very often) which is a veritable alladdins cave of bikes, cars and planes !

Nat

Shandy
01-08-2007, 08:18 AM
but look how theyve bloody spelt ducati in the list !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You need to have a word mate, ill try and get there saturday afternoon after my atitudes been readjusted in the morning.

Nickj
01-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Too many users have broken the 150mb a day quota so the links going to be unavailable for a few days, shoulda slimmed down the content for tightscali or used a more liberal quota free site.
Too many ppl spoilt by this dsl biz forgetting you stil need to code tightly and optimise pics for the web, bring back the good old days of limits in kbs and slow V.22 slow dial up I say