PDA

View Full Version : Evening ride out in Gloster to see Noahs ark taking shape

Duncan
29-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Being as its been a bit damp here in Gloucestershire and most of the Gloster lot have no electric or power its a great time to get out on the bikes. After all what else can you unwashed lot do at the moment.

Right its this coming Tuesday the 31st July.

I can guarantee you

1. Great weather
2. Great roads
3. Great company
4. A recreational ride to a great pub somewhere in the county with beer, water, electricity and sanitation

All I need from you guys and gals is a great number of you to come out. Previous years we have always had between 4 and 24 bikes out and theres already more than 4 coming this time.

Meeting points
6.45pm for 7pm departure, Shell garage, Badminton Road, Downend, Bristol opposite Willy Wicket pub
7.15pm for 7.30pm departure, Waggon and Horses, London Rd, Thrupp, Stroud

Lets make up for lost time, missed ride outs etc and have a real good un!

Duncan

TORTUGA
30-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Working lates this week so I cant come out to play:banghead:

Duncan
31-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Thanks Rich.

Ive had a few confirm to my e mail so the runs definitely on.

Weather here is amazing at the moment, the sky is blue, its 20c at 11am, theres a big yellow thing in the sky called the sun and all is good with the biking world.

Lets get a few out tonight, be good to see some newbies too, we promise not to lose you.

Destination, The Old Royal Ship at Luckington

benson
31-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Have a good one - I'll be working this evening but will keep everything crossed for another beautiful evening for the ride.

Zimbo
31-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Won't make this one Duncan as I'm off the road until I have a new tyre fitted - steel wires showing through! Have a good one though . . ..