PDA

View Full Version : Sunday lunch?

benson
25-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Anyone fancy a ride on Sunday if the weather isn't too vile? I was hoping to get to Castle Coombe for the DD but think that might now not be possible because of having to work at least one of the days over the weekend - somewhere Suffolk-ish might do the trick for a quick ride out if the rain isn't lashing it down - maybe a pub lunch around about Sudbury or sumfink???

Stu Pid
07-08-2007, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=benson;216512]Anyone fancy a ride on Sunday if the weather isn't too vile?
Awww man, if I hadnt extended my hols in Tenerife for 6 more days I would have loved to, next time though, mind you didnt get much of a response eh? But honestly apart from this weekend, Im always up for a rideout.

benson
07-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Hello mate!

Actually I think we went to the company shed that weekend in West mersea and ate our body weight in shell fish!

If you're still wanting to come to the mini weekender in September can you let me know? And if you want to there's clay pigeon shooting for about £35 a head on the Saturday! Send me a PM and let me know either way, cheers,

Rachel

Stu Pid
07-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Sorry Im a forgetful plumb, I forgot about that, I dont see why I cant, ill look at your PM's now and send it off