PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk!

Nonnie
25-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Hello county men and ladies

It's pretty much the end of July and nothing much has happened in Norfolk this year at all apart from the obvious tractor runs and county shows. Nothing to do with bikes though.

Apart from the weather being unusually awful which it has been, I just haven't been out and about much myself so haven't organisd anything.

If you would like to do this (Whoever YOU may be) then please feel free.

If you post it, they will come (apparently)

benson
25-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Anyone fancy a ride on Sunday if the weather isn't too vile? I was hoping to get to Castle Coombe for the DD but think that might now not be possible because of having to work at least one of the days over the weekend - somewhere Suffolk-ish might do the trick for a quick ride out if the rain isn't lashing it down - maybe a pub lunch around about Sudbury or sumfink???

neilbaldry
25-07-2007, 06:08 PM
unfortunatley i cant make this weekend as im going to the dome to watch the redbull air races on saturday, and sunday i am otherwise engaged. hows about the first sunday of the month of august? - maybe Markus could be convinced to make an appearance? i know how he wants to see my exhausts, and i wanna check his filters! ooh eeer missus!

benson
25-07-2007, 06:24 PM
That's WSb at Brands...

neilbaldry
25-07-2007, 08:34 PM
are you going to that? i doubt i will be. but i may go out for a ride, and find a public house with suitable televisual services. a few cheeky cokes, and hopefully a Bolognian victory later, and maybe another quick ride, then home for tea and crumpets!

benson
25-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Yes I am - as part of the UKMOC choreography team!!! Watch out for us - we will be chavtastic!!!