PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Sussex Events list

JMo
18-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Howdy folks -

Just thought I'd let you know of some up-coming events/meets over the next few months:

If you would like to receive email notification of updates - then please click on the following link:

Subscribe to this Thread (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/member2.php?action=addsubscription&threadid=2371)

Please note - individual events will also have their own thread closer to the time for more detailed information. Also, to help avoid confusion, past events will be religated to italics (when I remember to!):

June 29th (Sunday) Beaulieu Bike Show in Hants - meet details to follow shortly...

July 6th (Sunday) Sammy Millers Italian bike day - New Forest (again!), details TBC with Hants and Surrey on this one.

July 10th (Thursday) for the Ego-maniacs amongst us, Italian bike night at the Ace Cafe, London. Channel 4 will be filming there...

July 12th (note*Saturday) BBQ at Boozys place, Hants. See Hants thread for details, and for goodness sake let him know you're coming!

July 13th (Sunday) Sussex meets Surrey & Co. at Boxhill - from 10.30am with a short rideout in the area from 11.30am. Sussex can then head home the pretty way... pub lunch planned at the Cricketers at Duncton (A285).

July 20th (Sunday) joint meet with the Sussex chapter of the DSC at the cafe next to Cissbury Leathers in Findon (just off the A24 north of Worthing). General social and tea quaffing session - I'm sure we can sort a rideout too!

July 27th (Sunday) WSB at Brands Hatch - see seperate thread for more info.

August 7th (Thursday) NEW monthly bike-night at the Cricketers Arms in Wisborough Green (A272) - see seperate thread for more details.

August 17th (Sunday) Streetfighters day at the Ace Cafe, London. Come and celebrate JMo's new under-engine exhaust (ahem, if that is not too presumptious!)

August 23rd (note*Saturday) Southern Counties run to Poole in the height of summer - luverly! Early(ish) start for us Sussexites - 8.30am Bury Hill, leaving 8.45am for Alton/Four Marks (services on A31). More details to follow in seperate thread.

August 31st (Sunday) Ladies Day at the Ace Cafe, London - says it all really - will sort a Sussex meeting time/point and ride-up (poss via Boxhill to pick up any north Sussex/Surreyites en route). Details to follow in seperate thread.

Sept 4th (Thursday) - monthly bike night at the Cricketers @ Wizzborough Green (A272) - meet at Bury Hill 7pm for the fun way there...

Sept 7th (Sunday) IOW (cup of) TT - Boozy has organised the ferry, and a pub or two I imagine! - see Hants Events for more details, and seperate thread here for Sussex meeting times/route.

Sept 10th (Wednesday) CMW (Chichester) dealer open evening 7-9.30pm.

Sept 14th (Sunday) final day of Brighton Speed Trials weekend - lunch in Italian restaurant, watch the racing for a bit, then a rideout later in the afternoon - details TBC nearer the time.

Sept 20th (Saturday) open day at Moto Rapido (independent Ducati dealer and service centre) Winchester. See thread in Hants Events for more details - Sussex meet point/time tba. Come and be deafened as Steve kanes Smeegal on the dyno machine!

Sept 21st (Sunday) combined meet with the DSC at Popham airfield (near J8 of M3 - south of Basingstoke) - this will be a big one. Meeting with DSC at Bury Hill 10am leaving 10.30. More details to follow in seperate thread.

October 5th (Sunday) Multi-region meet with Surrey, Essex, Suffolk, etc. in Essex. See Surrey Events for meeting point details.

October 12th (Sunday) Surrey's monthly Box Hill meet (and rideout if weather good). See seperate thread for meeting point details.

October 19th (Sunday) Sussex DSC meet at Findon (cafe next to Cissbury leathers), from 10.30am.

November 9th (Sunday) - UKMOC AGM @ Burnam, Bucks. Details to follow (or see seperate thread in National Events) - I am planning on attending, any other Sussexites PM me (and Terry) please.

December 14th (Sunday) Christmas Lunch. Joining forces with Surrey for this one afterall... meeting Box Hill from 10.30am, with lunch at the Smith & Wesson diner at the top of Box Hill from Midday - see seperate thread for more details...

That is likely to be it for 2003 now, but watch this space for 2004 listings, and please PM me with any ideas...

JennyMo
xxx