PDA

View Full Version : Bassetts Pole

NEAN&chris
17-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Anyone want to meet up at Bassetts Pole next Tuesday 24th July. There is MacDonalds and a pub. Around 7 ish? Be there or be square :dizzy: :D ?

Mand
17-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Anyone want to meet up at Bassetts Pole next Tuesday 24th July. There is MacDonalds and a pub. Around 7 ish? Be there or be square :dizzy: :D ?

If and only if.... the weather actually decides to stay dry, I may be up for that one.

Mand :D

Scotty
18-07-2007, 08:49 AM
i went to bassets pole once (tecnically twice i guess in my head was some fella dropped me off there called nigel i think)
umm you wouldnt want to take a car through the mc d drivethrough not on a bike night

Half Man Half Mole
18-07-2007, 03:48 PM
I normally attend if I'm not working. Guess what - I'm working on the 24th!

Theres normally a good few Ducs there and a good atmosphere.

I will ATTEMPT to get the night off (crosses fingers) but its not too likely.....

Mike

NEAN&chris
18-07-2007, 05:16 PM
I normally attend if I'm not working. Guess what - I'm working on the 24th!

Theres normally a good few Ducs there and a good atmosphere.

I will ATTEMPT to get the night off (crosses fingers) but its not too likely.....

Mike

i know what you mean. i asked for a day off to see ozzy osbourne but she wouldnt let me and then i asked for a day off to see my son at graduation, she said be back as soon as you can and oh by the way its without pay!!!!! and that's working in education for you?? mind you she hasn't got any kids so she hasn't a clue what they mean to us. hm gripe over.:chuckle:

NEAN&chris
18-07-2007, 05:18 PM
will be good to see you again mand.

Chris & Nean
18-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Hooraaah, you got it out your system and griped and i didnt even know about it,!!! but whats this about docking u a day? i just felt the force wash over me and it was negative.

Mand
19-07-2007, 12:55 PM
will be good to see you again mand.

and you, I will let you know for sure on the Tuesday.... I so need to get out on my bike. :bunny: I want to give it a run out before the trackday.

Banshee
19-07-2007, 05:37 PM
I will be on my jolly hols.

Have fun kids, no doubt will meet soon.

Banshee xx

NEAN&chris
21-07-2007, 08:53 PM
i cant imagine the weather ever clearing, it seems endless. i'm on holiday now for 6 weeks, i hope against hope it changes