antonioshabirto
14-07-2007, 07:20 PM
kindly pm me if ur selling ....

urgently needer

slob
14-07-2007, 08:16 PM
kindly pm me if ur selling ....

urgently needer

If you have an M600 frame with the hoop supension linkage, you may find all the top suspension mountings are different too. Might pay to do some more research before throwing money at the problem.

antonioshabirto
15-07-2007, 01:05 PM
If you have an M600 frame with the hoop supension linkage, you may find all the top suspension mountings are different too. Might pay to do some more research before throwing money at the problem.

sigh .... from what i know ... grunter ever did the same conversion of 748 swingarm. i am still waiting for his reply

crust
15-07-2007, 06:06 PM
if its a hoop suspension frame you will need to cut off and re-weld the top suspension mounts.

one solution to your problem could be a febur kit. this will bolt straight on.

they are very rare, there's only one I know of in the club and thats on JMo's bike which is the later type and not suitable for your frame,

you could watch ebay for years, get lucky on one coming up in the states or buy one new fron febur.

:)Crust

antonioshabirto
15-07-2007, 06:09 PM
if its a hoop suspension frame you will need to cut off and re-weld the top suspension mounts.

one solution to your problem could be a febur kit. this will bolt straight on.

they are very rare, there's only one I know of in the club and thats on JMo's bike which is the later type and not suitable for your frame,

you could watch ebay for years, get lucky on one coming up in the states or buy one new fron febur.

:)Crust

what is a febur kit ??

slob
15-07-2007, 06:31 PM
http://www.febur.net

antonioshabirto
15-07-2007, 10:14 PM
anybody can translate whats there and able to loook for whats needed for me ?

i dont really understand whats written on the webpage even after i click on english

slob
16-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Have you tried emailing them?!
As crust says, they do a straight bolt-on SSS kit for aircooled monsters.
http://www.febur.net/img/moto3.jpg

CK & AK
16-07-2007, 07:03 AM
Get an S2R swinging arm as it should bolt straight on, you will have to move the pivot point but you wont have to machine the casings like you would do if you used a 916/748 like I did.
Also if you used the 916 swing arm you will need to put a bush where the bearings would have been in the engine casing as the 916 swinger has the bearings in the swing arm and not the engine. I also put an additional strengthening bar in the frame where I relocated the pivot to - just like they do on the later frames now.

AK

spm23
16-07-2007, 07:32 AM
I have an S4R swingarm if you decided to go that route. Sort out the engineering first and let me know.

antonioshabirto
16-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Have you tried emailing them?!
As crust says, they do a straight bolt-on SSS kit for aircooled monsters.

I have not email them .... but some ppl were saying even the S4R swingarm need some mods to be done to fit into the M750 engine.

Can someone confirm that the S4R swingarm can be fix onto the M750 engine

slob
16-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I have not email them .... but some ppl were saying even the S4R swingarm need some mods to be done to fit into the M750 engine.

Can someone confirm that the S4R swingarm can be fix onto the M750 engine

read AKs post! 2 above your last... it will bolt on to the engine but you will need to modify the frame!
I'm giving up on this thread now, if you're not even willing to read advice from people who have done this mod, you have no chance!

antonioshabirto
16-07-2007, 12:02 PM
read AKs post! 2 above your last... it will bolt on to the engine but you will need to modify the frame!
I'm giving up on this thread now, if you're not even willing to read advice from people who have done this mod, you have no chance!

FYI I have read The rest advise but i am asking what kinda mods to the frames.
I hope u get it ..... Im not forcing you to help and advise me .... its your own free will ..... if you cant be bothered dont bother replying to any post here.

I am in such state whr i dont need such advise

CK & AK
16-07-2007, 09:57 PM
I have replied to your PM - the answers are all still the same as in my post number #9 above ^

AK :)

antonioshabirto
17-07-2007, 02:32 AM
Thanks all

rich
17-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Here you go

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DUCATI-MONSTER-S4R-S2R-EINARMSCHWINGE-KOMPLETT_W0QQitemZ300129796159QQihZ020QQcategoryZ4 9868QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HTH
rich