PDA

View Full Version : Senna S4

Tom
13-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Offering for sale my S4 Senna. 02 reg. only 4000miles.

Just had full service incl new belts new tyres and battery and MOT'd.

Underseat carbon termi's, chip and filter/open box.
DP rearsets (+originals) DP carbon mirrors, carbon belly pan, carbon open clutch cover, carbon fr/rr guards, anodised cc+ss springs.

ok .. reduced to £3,200 in the hope of inviting some interest?

Tom.

t.bozsa@gmail.com

Tom
15-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Dropped price ..

Chappers
15-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Put it on ebay with a reserve.

Realistic price for her...

http://www.parkers.co.uk/motorbikes/used-prices/Valuation.aspx?plate=69&deriv=5415

Tom
16-07-2007, 06:03 AM
Hi H,
yea i guess .. just get the impression that people advertising/lookin on e-bay aren't after mint well looked after machines... you know the whole bargain philosophy?
Autotrader invites loads of calls from canvassers .. I guess MCN may be an option but can't member last time i picked one up!!

It really is a nice bike so sure it will go .. have it advertised in a couple of other places so see what happens but may stick it on flea bay in the background.
Cheers,
Tom

Chappers
16-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Watcha,

Maybe if you put some pics up on here to show how mint she is you may get some interest - myself, Madhatter, Runningman, Stormie, Doc etc can verify it's mint but pics usually help :bunny:

I wouldn't put it in MCN, you'll get loads of calls from companies offering to sell her for you blah blah blah.

Maybe see if your local Ducati Dealer all willing to sell on your behalf but they may want a big cut from the money.

H :p

Tom
16-07-2007, 08:33 PM
As usual your right .. but it took me all damn night to sort this pc out to work with this camera so i hope you all appreciate these pics !! :D

Tom
17-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Won't be offended to receive offers .. :look:

Tom
19-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Dropped price again .. and if no interest it's going to dealers.

Tom
28-07-2007, 07:17 AM
Well thought I had it sold for a while back there but didn't work out :cry:

soooooo ...

Really is very tidy .. good mileage .. just had lots spent .. new tyres/belts full service etc so ready to go.

Tom.

tctopcat
30-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi Tom

Has bike sold yet?

Cheers, Tom

Tom
01-08-2007, 09:29 PM
I head into the lakes for a few days to take my lad into the mountains and suddenly everyones interested !!

tctopcat bike is still for sale.

Have also replied to PM's and e-mails to my gmail account .. thanks.

Thanks all for interest and sorry for the late replies !!

Cheers,
Tom.