PDA

View Full Version : Free trailer hire for UKMOC track day

Gilps
11-07-2007, 09:34 AM
I should have my new fully kitted out, blinged up race support vehicle (OK so it's a LWB Sprinter van) by the time we go to Mallory, so if anyone is struggling to get a bike up there then my trailer will be available to borrow FOC. I can drop it off and pick it up if you are reasonably close.
It is a single trailer and is designed to be loaded and unloaded by one person. It's a doddle to use. You will need a car to tow it though. It's also a possibility that I may either have enough room for one more bike in the van (I'm taking two) or I may be able to tow the trailer with another bike on it but would rather not if at all poss as I'm staying in the Royal Arms the night before and cannot guarantee how safe the bike will be.

Stafford
11-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi Gilps, I've yet to get a tow hitch on the car but if you have space for an S4 let me know and I'll save Fat Bloke a few more bob. Do I have to use Shandys tie-downs though?
Cheers
Stafford

Gilps
11-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Hi Gilps, I've yet to get a tow hitch on the car but if you have space for an S4 let me know and I'll save Fat Bloke a few more bob. Do I have to use Shandys tie-downs though?
Cheers
Stafford

Those tie down are deffo in the bin. Are you wanting to borrow the trailer if you can get a tow hitch, or are you trying to blag a lift in the van?

Rogerg
11-07-2007, 09:32 PM
I've got a 3 bike trailer (you'd only fit 2 monsters on it) that I'm also willing to lend FOC.

In West Sussex Near Whiteways lodge (Bury Hill)

PM me if interested.