PDA

View Full Version : Tideswell 14-17 September 07 - IMPORTANT!

benson
10-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Right then girls & guys - as many of you will know we have booked the Tideswell Barn http://www.holidaycottage-tideswell.co.uk/intro.html from Friday 14th to Monday 17th September.
At the moment there are 14 of us signed up but if anyone else wants to come I need your names and cash real soon - there is space for sleeping on sofas etc and of course camping, for which the fee is negotiable!!! (I'm thinking half the total price for those of us with a roof and a bed!) If folks want to turn up on the day then we'll take your cash off you for the beer and chips fund.

Currently the cost per person is £109 for three nights accommodation but if more folks come it will be cheaper still!!!

Please PM me if you have any questions. Cheers,

Rachel

Stu Pid
10-07-2007, 08:45 PM
What happens at Tidswell? or dare I ask?

benson
10-07-2007, 08:56 PM
I've booked this luxury barn (yay - a hot tub!!!) for three nights and we will ride our bikes, eat a lot of curry, chips and drink a lot of beer and ride a lot of miles and have fun!!! Never been before but it's bound to be a hoot and just think - you'll have lots of new friends too!!!!! :drunk: :on: :thumbsup:

Stu Pid
10-07-2007, 09:29 PM
who in their right mind would turn that down????? Im in, what do I need to do/pay/beg?

jeeeeesus, this UKMOC thing dents the wallet eh, it should have a warning before you join, "Joining UKMOC seriously damages your wealth"

Stu Pid
10-07-2007, 09:39 PM
who in their right mind would turn that down????? Im in, what do I need to do/pay/beg?

jeeeeesus, this UKMOC thing dents the wallet eh, it should have a warning before you join, "Joining UKMOC seriously damages your wealth"

£60 WSB
£120 Track Day
£109 Tidswell + £3 rubber duck for hot tub
£8.50 Seafood lunch at West Mersea

there are some things money can buy.........and then, there's Mastercard

benson
10-07-2007, 09:54 PM
And Sainsbury's who have 10 months interest free on all purchases!!!

Stu Pid
10-07-2007, 10:05 PM
And Sainsbury's who have 10 months interest free on all purchases!!!

Do they they sell 1098's?

benson
11-07-2007, 06:54 AM
no but we know a place that does!!!

MilesB
12-07-2007, 07:25 AM
I've booked this luxury barn (yay - a hot tub!!!) for three nights and we will ride our bikes, eat a lot of curry, chips and drink a lot of beer and ride a lot of miles and have fun!!! Never been before but it's bound to be a hoot and just think - you'll have lots of new friends too!!!!! :drunk: :on: :thumbsup:
Sounds great, except Susan and me will be on our way to Tuscany ;) , and if I hadn't already booked that ages ago, then I'd be working that weekend :twak:

Ya win some, ya loose some

Have Fun
Miles

gary tompkins
11-08-2007, 03:33 PM
£60 WSB
£120 Track Day
£109 Tidswell + £3 rubber duck for hot tub
£8.50 Seafood lunch at West Mersea

there are some things money can buy.........and then, there's Mastercard

You forgot to add....

Inviting Didge to provide bubbles for the jaccuzi, after a diet of pickled eggs, guinness and curried beans... priceless :didge:

benson
12-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh god - now what a surprise package that would be!!!

Chappers
13-08-2007, 08:05 AM
I can't afford the weekend what with just purchasing cans, purchasing JMo's twin lights, car tax on 1st Sept :hissy:

But I'd love to pop down on either Sat or Sun and meet you guys for lunch/ride?

benson
13-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Sounds ideal Chappers - we're hopefully goint to Matlock on Sunday lunchtime for CHIPS!!!! Saturday is likely to be the clay pigeon shooting experience and for those of us who are lazy arses sitting in the hot tub!!!

Chappers
13-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Oooh Sunday it is :)

Let me know when you have a rough itinerary/timings so that I can plan my journey to meet up with you guys :)

benson
13-08-2007, 10:10 AM
I think you might be best joining us at the barn in case we're a bit the worse for wear on Sunday morning!!! Either way will be good to see you ! And well done for the new cans and all those other essential bits and pieces!!!