PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye guys

SAMMYE
01-07-2007, 01:50 PM
As you may have seen I am selling my baby but just wanted to say thankyou to all the kenties THANKYOU soooooo much for all your help, advice and friendship over the years.

Love you all

Chris & Nean
01-07-2007, 07:21 PM
:thumbsup: Bye Bye m8, so sorry u aint a monster owner anymore, but gud luck with what ever it is thats taking your fancy

sjr999r
01-07-2007, 09:51 PM
As you may have seen I am selling my baby but just wanted to say thankyou to all the kenties THANKYOU soooooo much for all your help, advice and friendship over the years.

Love you all

Just because u got rid of monster,no need to leave the show!!!

MilesB
02-07-2007, 07:51 AM
Sammye

One againg, long time no hear.
Are you getting another bike? or are the proceeds going towards a mortgage (as hinted at previously)?

Good luck whatever you do

Miles

SAMMYE
02-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Sammye

One againg, long time no hear.
Are you getting another bike? or are the proceeds going towards a mortgage (as hinted at previously)?

Good luck whatever you do

Miles

Hi Milo,
Hows things?

Yep going towards getting a mortgage, took her out for one last ride (after not being able to ride her for over a year) and fell in love all over again.

Havent really got any choice but sell really :cry:

GULLY
02-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Hi Sammy
I am sorry to see you are selling up matey.
you will me misted.

gully:tgoe:

SAMMYE
03-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi Sammy
I am sorry to see you are selling up matey.
you will me misted.

gully:tgoe:

Thanks mate, I know I havent been around for a while but enjoyed all the outings, meets etc etc if I ever get another bike again I'm sure it will be a Monster so you never know I may see you all again!

Lady-Bob
10-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Sammye.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: