PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP TT-Assen POSSIBLE SPOILER!

slob
30-06-2007, 01:16 PM
The red, green, blue and white ones are fastest then?
One of the best races so far this year!

bigredduke
30-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Great race! Rossi reminded me of a rather demented (but fast) show budgerigar!

bod
30-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Hmm bugger...twas watching F1 qualifing then lent on remote control and watched Suzie Perry comentating on the race afterwards......is there a rerun on telly?

Yorkie
30-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Great race! Rossi reminded me of a rather demented (but fast) show budgerigar!

That boy is bloody good! Hes one of the reasons i love Moto GP!

Yorkie.

benson
30-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Phenomenal racing and what a guy - if only he raced with Ducati...Think the new paint scheme did the trick!!!

bod
30-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Anybody? sounded like a good race,but which twat put it on a saturday?

Hmm bugger...twas watching F1 qualifing then lent on remote control and watched Suzie Perry comentating on the race afterwards......is there a rerun on telly?

Zimbo
30-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Fantastic race, made all the better for having been round the same bit of tarmac a couple of weeks ago, made it all so much more interesting! He was unstopable this time, as for next, we shall see . . . . :)

slob
30-06-2007, 04:21 PM
...which twat put it on a saturday?

Same twat as did every year since about 1922, Dutch TT is always on a Saturday!

Half way through the season and still no one's won from pole.
Brilliant: Stoner's not scared of Rossi(both Max and Sete were broken by his bullying) and the Desmosedici is definitely the best bike out there in the right hands.
Rossi is still the best rider in the world IMO. I too would love to see the Team Fiat Ducati with Vale before he hangs up his helmet for good.
The current combination of Rossi and Stoner where they are makes for much better racing though.

Mand
30-06-2007, 06:36 PM
Awesome! :biggrin:

Okay a few more words.... poor Toni Elias in practice. That looked
damn nasty. :-(

Blah blah
30-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Rossi, back doing what he does best, mucking up qualifying and the start, then blitzing everyone when it counts, and enjoying it.
Best race of the season imo, role on the next