PDA

View Full Version : Wdw 2007

yellowfever
21-06-2007, 06:39 AM
Right I'm just about packed and I'm off to WDW 2007 in half an hour via some nice biking roads in France. Be good to hook up with any UKMOCers who are going to be at the event. If any of you guys going to be there and fancy hooking up in Misano, I'm staying in Rimini and you can get me by texting me on 07743 306275.

Cheers

David

sadbiker
21-06-2007, 08:15 AM
If you see a red and white S2r100 then that might be me.......

But then again might not................

Shandy
21-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Me, headhunter, Pedro and crust are heading off Monday morning and staying in Riccione just down the road. If you see a group of monsters that will be us lol....

I'll take your number and drop you a text over the event.

Cheers,

Shandy

Pedro
21-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Now I'm getting a little over excited!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on the weekend!

giler
21-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Would all talk of WDW please cease this second!:hissy:
I will get to go one day.

NattyBoy
21-06-2007, 01:10 PM

Roll on the weekend!

How I will laugh when your old nail starts spewing oil just as your about to enter a lovely twisty alpine pass...lol !!

markus
21-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Would all talk of WDW please cease this second!

I'm with you giler - not that i'm even the slightest bit jelous

fatbloke
21-06-2007, 01:12 PM
How I will laugh when your old nail starts spewing oil just as your about to enter a lovely twisty alpine pass...lol !!

I wouldn't laugh to much Nat dont forget they have a spare peice of crap in a van!!!

NattyBoy
21-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Would all talk of WDW please cease this second!:hissy:

Did I mention i'm going to WDW..cold peroni..35 degrees of sunshine, dinner with capirossi and stoner, laps of misano...ha ha !!!

NattyBoy
21-06-2007, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't laugh to much Nat dont forget they have a spare peice of crap in a van!!!

Which will have the best lock on it money can buy !!!! Anyways -It would looked like one of those slammed hayabusas you get in the states after hes shuffled his lardy arse onto it....

Headhunter
21-06-2007, 01:41 PM

Roll on the weekend!

Am counting the hours. One working day to go!

Shandy
21-06-2007, 01:45 PM

That's only if we can fit the bikes in the van around ped's 50 gallon drum of oil......lol

giler
21-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Did I mention i'm going to WDW..cold peroni..35 degrees of sunshine, dinner with capirossi and stoner, laps of misano...ha ha !!!

PACK IT IN!!!!

sadbiker
21-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Set off tommorrow......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

sjr999r
21-06-2007, 04:02 PM

LMAO,u cruel.cruel cruel man

NattyBoy
21-06-2007, 10:00 PM
weathers looking rubbish..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0222

Pedro
21-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Ok Large Ead.....

It's a good job Shandy is taking a decent size van but please remember when putting your oversize Arai in the back, some other luggage will need space too.

:chuckle:

sadbiker
22-06-2007, 06:54 AM
Bloody ell...... That weather report looks bad..

Gonna have to pack me sun tan lotion

DavidEJM
22-06-2007, 07:31 AM
Wish that was the weather report for Le Mans last weekend! Have a great time, it sounds like a hoot.

Shandy
22-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Ok Large Ead.....

It's a good job Shandy is taking a decent size van but please remember when putting your oversize Arai in the back, some other luggage will need space too.

:chuckle:

Got a trailer specially for his lid........lol

If he want's to take a second or buy another down there there won't be room for the bikes :shocked:

fatbloke
22-06-2007, 09:20 AM
with a bit of proper planning if natty buys another lid you could put wheels on it and use
it as a trailer or maybe even a couple of you could camp in it. (its got a ready made window)

sadbiker
22-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Severe weather warning for Kent.

Glad we are going under in the tunnel.........

Not long now.