PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations are in order!!

damon
13-06-2007, 06:56 PM
yes he's finally done it, my mate Neil aka gee on this forum (thats a little g, not the other GEE) has only gone and past his test today!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yoparty: :yoparty: :yoparty: :yoparty: :yoparty: :yoparty:

Its taken a while, but during that period he's been getting his m750 dark road beautifull and for the first time today he broke his cherry with me in style.......well.......came out for a ride on a pair of Monsters.....and they both sounded like thunder may i add....it was great!

HOWEVER...... for the last 6 months of me riding around on my own ive never once been caught out in the rain and wouldn't you know it,,,,, it absolutally pissed down while we we're still out.......... you can see what sort of luck he's gonna bring cant ya? :cry: :cry:

geeman
14-06-2007, 07:03 PM
:shocked: Finaly able to ride my bike, Legally!!

Think damon more excited than me as he now has a biker buddy:yoparty:

Well now we're both mobile hope we can meet up with some of u monster owners who live in the Midlands, thats not to exclude anyone who doesn't live in the midlands just I'm not riding far yet!

Scotty
14-06-2007, 07:34 PM
well i can think of a few decent roads up north somewhere ~:?

for the paranoid is it wise to show your reg in your avatar ?

MrsJel
14-06-2007, 08:26 PM
u monster owners who live in the Midlands, thats not to exclude anyone who doesn't live in the midlands just I'm not riding far yet!
Congrats - I'll look out for you next time we're over at Pidc-cks

Carole

Julie
15-06-2007, 05:51 AM
hope to see you out and about soon.

you're not to far away from me