PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Dainese two piece racing leathers - as new

benson
07-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Selling for my mate Jude - bought about 6 months ago, worn literally two or three times on the road (not the track) and she doesn't like them...

Sadly (and you all know how I love to shop!!!), they don't fit me either (a bit too big - HURRAH!!!) so I'm not able to take them off her hands but they're really nice- black & blue and stretch panels below the knee and below the arm in pearly white - a lot nicer than that sounds!!! Stretchy bits in all the right places, between the legs etc (ooerr matron but you know what I mean - :dizzy: to abe able to slide around easily on the seat...) and full length zip to keep to them togheter.

I have pics but because I'm crap at posting pics they're tiny so please PM or e mail me for more details (rachelsinger@dsl.pipex.com). She's after about £200 for them - easily a great bargain for leathers that are in effect still new... Oh yes - and they're a Dainese size 48 - about a UK 14???

madhatter
08-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Rebel was talking about possibly buying a set of leathers, I'll mention this to her tonight.

benson
08-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi Madhatter - thanks for that, if you want more pics let me know and I'll send them by e mail.

madhatter
10-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi Benson, checked with Rebel, but no sale this time, she just got one from the local girlie biker shop!

benson
10-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Thanks anyway MadH - Jude's off to New Zealand leaving me in charge of sales so not exactly a rush!