PDA

View Full Version : Oakdene????

Chaos
05-06-2007, 06:39 PM
oakdene tomorrow night (wed)..................anyone?? :o

GULLY
05-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Hi
I have been think about going to the cafe on a wed nigth,but just not had time on my hands.

I can't do this week:thumbsdown:

Sorry
Gully

Chaos
05-06-2007, 10:38 PM
ooo it looks like i'll be playing chaos no m8's again :biggrin: but it's ok coz me m8 tracey is comin out on the back.......if i can get the damn seat cowl off lol....sheza brave lass :chuckle: hope to cya there another time :)

banditloon
05-06-2007, 10:42 PM
ooo it looks like i'll be playing chaos no m8's again :biggrin: but it's ok coz me m8 tracey is comin out on the back.......if i can get the damn seat cowl off lol....sheza brave lass :chuckle: hope to cya there another time :)

You've only got on screw on your seat cowl :p

I would love to come down to the oakdene on a Wednesday night. It'll be like old times at the Farningham Hotel ;) But Nessie has no clutch and I am extremely stressed!!! :mad:

Chaos
05-06-2007, 10:50 PM
You've only got on screw on your seat cowl :p

I would love to come down to the oakdene on a Wednesday night. It'll be like old times at the Farningham Hotel ;) But Nessie has no clutch and I am extremely stressed!!! :mad:

oooo the good old days.........werent they just :D always next week x x

banditloon
05-06-2007, 10:53 PM
oooo the good old days.........werent they just :D always next week x x

Can you tell the people who have "back orders" on Ducati dry clutches that please ;) I'll be lucky if I'm back on the road before my holiday!!!

Chaos
05-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Can you tell the people who have "back orders" on Ducati dry clutches that please ;) I'll be lucky if I'm back on the road before my holiday!!!

give me their number i'll sweet talk 'em lol me sexy fone voice does wonders....so long as they don't see me face :spin: