PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block

Petorius
22-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Purchased an S4 a couple of weeks ago and had hoped my first post would be to say how much I was enjoying riding it, unfortunately my only experience with it so far is taking it apart. Had to be done though as it was due a full service so I am quickly acquiring the delicate art of Ducati valve adjustments. I have a few bits and pieces still to sort out but must thank all those that post on technical issues, as this has been invaluable. It is frustrating not being able to try it out yet although I am still waiting for the registration number as it was on a private plate so I could not of ridden it anyway. Just also noticed also there is a meet practically on the doorstep this weekend which is shame as it would have been nice to have taken it along for its first outing.

J.P
22-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Welcome Petorius. Hope you get the bits back together soon & get out there to enjoy the sunshine.
This weekender would have been a great chance to see all those other bikes from all over the country. Maybe next year.

Stafford
22-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Welcome to the Monster mad house.
Shame about the weekend, can't you drive along at least to say hello?

Petorius
22-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes i might well drive along and take a look or have a drink. Will have to try and work out the best time though.

Mark