PDA

View Full Version : Oxfordshrie meets

DavidEJM
21-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Are there any other Monster owners around Oxford and is there a regular meet up?

Headhunter
22-05-2007, 08:06 AM
No regular meet for Monsters in Oxon that I am aware of. I'm regularly in Oxfordshire (grew up there) to meet family/friends, so if you fancy a blat down to Fox's or elsewhere I'll send you a pm next time I'm likely to be in the shire.

small boy
22-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Hi would like to,i have tried in the past,but no replys,let me know,you never know there might be more of us out there ?
David

Headhunter
22-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi Small Boy.

Not far from you. Tackley near Upper Heyford. Do you head down to Sturdy's Castle or Rock of Gibraltar meets at all?

DavidEJM
22-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Not done any yet, just got the bike going today!! I'm a busy family guy but a meet up for a ride out and a chat would be good. Anyone in the area, pm me and we'll try to arrange a meet.

pete
22-05-2007, 07:19 PM
There was a bit of interest from some others in Oxfordshire a year or two ago but nothing every happened (to my knowledge). I'm right on the border with Oxfordshire and do most of my riding there as turning right out of my road dumps me into Reading, whereas turning left puts me on more open roads :D

froggy
29-05-2007, 05:31 AM
I Tried To Get People Out A Few Years Ago....but You Know How Hard That Can Be....i Took To Stopping Monsters When I Was At Work And Preaching The 'good Word'....."join The Forum"....but Things Were V Slow At That Time....
But If Their Are Any Meets Planned.......keep Me Posted...

CK & AK
29-05-2007, 06:56 AM
If it helps, there is a strong DSC region for Oxon & Berks.
They meet on the 1st Sunday of the month at Fox's about 10.00ish then ride to a rather nice pub in Wargrave for about midday or 1ish. Other rideouts are organised too. I can get more details if you like? I do know they welcome anyone on a ducati - as do any region like UKMOC does :)

DavidEJM
13-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

The bike is finally in for its service and belt change! Booked into Brancato about three weeks ago! I should be able to pick it up when I get back from Le Mans on Tuesday.