PDA

View Full Version : Progress!!

Lost Again
17-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Well, to anyone that saw my post the other day, I'm makin progress!!
Finally got all the uni work finished off, hence sitting here in uni right now but thats 5 years worth of uni finished off. Hurrah!!
The engine came back from Ducati John on saturday, not back in the frame yet but its all together and painted ready to slot in.
I'm off home on the train tomorrow morning (on the train for half past bloody 7 in the morn, so much for the **** up to celebrate me degree being over) to do a few days work for my bro and pick up the bodywork he's sprayed for me. Then back down to hudds mon morn, engine in by mon afternoon. got a mate comin round mon evenin to fit the dynajets an mite even have it fired up tues mornin.

I might be at the weekender yet!!

gjfevans
17-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Well done that man:thumbsup: Now get a job:D

Lost Again
17-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Already half way there!! Went for an interview in Leeds this morning and have been asked to go back for a second interview week after next to meet some more of the management. Lookin promising so fingers crossed, I might have a job within a few weeks of finishin uni and not be a bum at all!

Didge
17-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Already half way there!! Went for an interview in Leeds this morning and have been asked to go back for a second interview week after next to meet some more of the management. Lookin promising so fingers crossed, I might have a job within a few weeks of finishin uni and not be a bum at all!

You're a complete let down. If all students got a bloody job so quickly, we'd never be able to slag them off. Bastard!:grump:

Scotty
17-05-2007, 10:42 PM
sounds like you have more change of getting there than me at the moment

have fun

yeharrr
17-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Good on you on all counts.
Hope you get the job and if not, the next one along might be better still.
Hope the bike runs like, well a Ducati, no a dream, when all finished.
Ah, professional studant, been there. Didn't get the dream job in the end. But a very happy Arthur Daily type to date. Bit younger than our arthur though, maybe flash Harry!
What colour is the re-spray, is it still blue?

Shandy
18-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Nice one, sounds like you should be easily there in time for the weekender :biggrin:

Mand
18-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Ben, will you have a sidestand fitted this year? :biggrin:

Ruth
18-05-2007, 10:52 AM
You're a complete let down. If all students got a bloody job so quickly, we'd never be able to slag them off. Bastard!:grump:

Awwww, come on Didge, he has been at Uni for FIVE years. That's worth a bit of grumbling about surely?

Hope you make it the the weekender Ben, it'd be good to see you and yer monster :biggrin:

Ruth

Albie
18-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Good luck on both fronts especially the job.

Didge leave the bloke alone. LOL Go and play with your tanks

Didge
18-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Awwww, come on Didge, he has been at Uni for FIVE years. That's worth a bit of grumbling about surely?

Ruth

Really?......5 years you say? That IS worth a grumble or two.
BLOODY STUDENT!.......RANT.....MOAN...etc.:grump:

Didge leave the bloke alone. LOL Go and play with your tanks

Get a bloody job, yer unemployed layabout.

Albie
18-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Im trying fella. Technically I have one LOL. Im being paid as I sit on my arse doing washing, cleaning floors and bathroom. and watchingg biker build off lol:yoparty: :D

Didge
18-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Im trying fella. Technically I have one LOL. Im being paid as I sit on my arse doing washing, cleaning floors and bathroom. and watchingg biker build off lol:yoparty: :D

Caroline is obviously being too bloody lenient with you. I shall be having a little word in her ear next weekend.
Watching biker build-off? Go and mow the lawn ya lazy bugger. That's what I'm about to do.

Shandy
18-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Caroline is obviously being too bloody lenient with you. I shall be having a little word in her ear next weekend.
Watching biker build-off? Go and mow the lawn ya lazy bugger. That's what I'm about to do.

Hey i'm watching that too, sod the grass Albie go get a beer out the fridge mate, you probably deserve one after the week you've had :D

Albie
18-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Well I will mow the lawns just so you cant call me a lazy sod. Ive been up since 7.45. No lie ins for me. Got no beer Shandy. A cuppa tea is the order of the day in a mo. Got to decide about dinner too. Hmmm.