PDA

View Full Version : Weekender Friday ride-up - Sussex/Surrey

JMo
16-05-2007, 10:06 PM
As usual I have a plan - much the same as previous years to be honest, but a good one nevertheless!

Meeting at Reigate Hill cafe (just off J8 of the M25) at 11am for a quick coffee before leaving at 11.30 for our usual jaunt up to the Mill...

We usually go the nice way via Windsor, Henley and stop for lunch at Fox's Diner at Wallingford about 1pm, before heading up to the Mill cross country via Stow on the Wold, although I have a nice alternative this time...

xxx

BoozyBOB
17-05-2007, 12:18 AM
how big a lunch..? i could do a long ride out to meet at Fox's but i wont get there till 2 ish...

Pedro
17-05-2007, 06:45 AM
I'll probably meet you all at Foxes too around 1ish but will confirm later next week.

JMo
17-05-2007, 08:18 AM
how big a lunch..? i could do a long ride out to meet at Fox's but i wont get there till 2 ish...

Hee hee - you know us, we'll probably be there scoffing for most of the afternoon!

If you're aiming for 2pm, then we'll enjoy the sun (oh yes we will bigfatduke) and the puddings until you arrive - to be honest I'm sure we'd be there at least an hour anyway, we always are...

See you there!

xxx

Pedro
17-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Any hampsters want to join me on the way up to Foxes?