PDA

View Full Version : Weekender Friday ride-up - Sussex/Surrey

JMo
16-05-2007, 10:04 PM
As usual I have a plan - much the same as previous years to be honest, but a good one nevertheless!

Meeting at Reigate Hill cafe (just off J8 of the M25) at 11am for a quick coffee before leaving at 11.30 for our usual jaunt up to the Mill...

We usually go the nice way via Windsor, Henley and stop for lunch at Fox's Diner at Wallingford about 1pm, before heading up to the Mill cross country via Stow on the Wold, although I have a nice alternative this time...

xxx

SazzaG
16-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Hurrah!

See you there!

adds666
17-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Might try and tag along. If not probs come up on sunday morning. How many bikes are expected for the national ride out?/ where they ride to?

JMo
17-05-2007, 05:48 PM
The past couple of years we've had around 70 bikes on the National Rideout - quite a sight!

Hopefully this year with good weather (ahem) and plenty of new members, we'll have even more!

Be good to see you on Friday too (there should be room at the Travel Lodge as I believe someone there is taking Lady-bob's spare room now), but if you're coming up on the Sunday, PM Melnie Mouse and Gim as I think they are planning on that too - you'll need a pretty early start if you want to be part of the bike show as it starts at 9.30am, but as long as you're at the Mill by 11.30am when we need to be assembled in the carpark (fueled up) for the rideout briefing, thats all you really need to know...

Denis (the hotel owner and BMW owner) has planned the rideout route - which will take aproximately 1 - 1.5 hours to a pub for lunch, then the option of a short ride or a more senic route back to the Mill. You can easily get back to the M40 if you need to head home straight away too...

xxx

adds666
17-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Brill!! will defo b there for the ride i think. Prob not friday as have college. Pretty skint aswell so cant afford to stay. not wiv just buying the bike and insurance for an 18 yr old wiv 3 points!!

Will c ya sunday. pretty nervous bout turning up but mines the black M620ie wiv no special bits. lol.