PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 27th May - Boxhill meet?

adds666
15-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Hey sussexys,

as a new addition to the sussex clan i wud rely like to meet a couple of ya. Wondering who is free on the 27th. i know its arrow mill but was wondering.

If u r riding from south i can meet ppl at P&H at about 10am.

Please post here if u wana meet and ride for a burger at Rykas.

Cheers guys

Adam :thumbsup:

SazzaG
15-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Sorry mate, we'll be at the Mill.

Should be out and about on the 10th June for the monthly meet, so keep you eye on the forum.

Saz

Gim
15-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Might be around if it conspires that i cant ride up to arrow with mm for the day (its a long way for a day and i gotta be at work on the mon !) i'm sure there will be a few left in the area ?? prob be hoonin about this sun
Rob

Manda
16-05-2007, 08:04 AM
I will be out and about that weekend, i couldnt go to the weekender as im throwing myself off peacehaven cliffs on the 26th in aid of leukemia, so if i survive that i will be out and about that sunday and bank holiday monday. The weathers looking good for that weekend.
Hoping to get out this sunday up to the usual haunts, Bury Hill then Boxhill.

Melnie Mouse
16-05-2007, 09:33 AM
I will be out and about that weekend, i couldnt go to the weekender as im throwing myself off peacehaven cliffs on the 26th in aid of leukemia, so if i survive that i will be out and about that sunday and bank holiday monday. The weathers looking good for that weekend.
Hoping to get out this sunday up to the usual haunts, Bury Hill then Boxhill.

why not ride up to mill on the day? a chap from bognor called Gim on here might be depending on weather, and if he goes, i will too as i don't know the way i don't want go on my own, why not come with us. if it looks nice bring a sleeping bag and we can kip on the field too and come back monday, although 2 years ago i did there and back in one day!

Manda
16-05-2007, 10:39 AM
I would go up with ya but i dont do sleeping in a field, i like a comfy bed

Melnie Mouse
16-05-2007, 10:53 AM
i know what you mean, and obviously i prefer a comfy bed, but if we get up there and there's a spare floor soemwhere someone don't mind me kipping on in my sleeping bag even better. But depending on weather i dont' want to committ myself to coming up unless i could get out of work on saturday then i wouldn't care. I jsut want it to be nice for sunday so i can come up or i'll have to do the option i'm trying to get out of.

giler
16-05-2007, 11:14 AM
i know what you mean, and obviously i prefer a comfy bed, but if we get up there and there's a spare floor soemwhere someone don't mind me kipping on in my sleeping bag even better. But depending on weather i dont' want to committ myself to coming up unless i could get out of work on saturday then i wouldn't care. I jsut want it to be nice for sunday so i can come up or i'll have to do the option i'm trying to get out of.

I'm taking a bl**dy gert tent, your more than welcome for a night. There is only me and 4 other blokes farting and belching in there!!

Darry
16-05-2007, 03:49 PM
I would go up with ya but i dont do sleeping in a field, i like a comfy bed

I have a comfy bed. ;)

Darry.

adds666
16-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Who can go on the monster weekender??

I am thinking of trying to get up there for the national ride out on sunday but duno weva i can. the booking form says n e UKMOC member. Does that mean forum members as well??

How long do u rekon from mid west sussex. p and H area? 2 hours??

Cheers guys.

Maybe c ya there

SazzaG
16-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Anyone can go to the weekender! We even allow a few reprobates without monsters to come.

It'll probably take you up to 2-3 hours if you go motorway all the way. We go a scenic route, stopping for lunch, and that takes us about 5 hours. Much more interesting though!

If you fancy coming overnight, there is a Travelodge nearby that quite a few people are staying at.

adds666
16-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Oh right. didnt know whether it was UKMOC or UKMOC and forum. how do u join the UKMOC?

Wat time do u ride on the Friday?? wat time u leave? and where from?

I dont think i cud go for the whole weekend but wud want to atleast go on the big ride.

oooohhhh i dont know. lol.

SazzaG
16-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Calm down!

I do believe that by registering on the forum, and having a monster, that makes you a member! We're not fussy!

We haven't made plans for the journey yet, but we'll probably do the same as last year, which is leaving Reigate Hill car park at 11.30, then riding via Windsor, Abingdon, stopping for lunch near Oxford, then the rest of the route is a mystery to me as I just follow JMo!

You're very welcome to come along for the ride.