PDA

View Full Version : Twin Room Available ...

Lady-Bob
15-05-2007, 11:40 AM
For knock down price of £200.

Please contact Lady-Bob asap

Julie
15-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Why Lady-bob? Please say its not your room?

Julie
15-05-2007, 11:53 AM
PS. I dont think you need to reduce the cost either - i'm sure someone will take it at the proper rate!

logyk
15-05-2007, 12:42 PM
I would be willing to take the room if someone wants to share ......any takers?

P.S. I am not a virgin ;)

scrapps
15-05-2007, 12:47 PM
As ruth said hope it not your room .. if yes whats up babe :scratch:

Lady-Bob
17-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Why Lady-bob? Please say its not your room?

Sadly 'tis my room.

Extra-ordinarily skint right now.

Had long time off work recently and only got stat. sick pay. Strumpet also was ill and only got stat. sick pay.

Some b*stard in Norway :grump: has cloned our credit card and has so far taken out £4000 from our account. (which would have come in handy right now!).

Consequently we will be struggling for the next month or so (to say the least) so something had to give.

Sorry peeps :grump:

So help me out someone..... £100 for the weekend incl food is a BARGAIN. Logyks interested but needs someone to share... anyone know of anyone? :confused:

logyk
17-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Bob,

Sorry to hear of your problems. I hope you are claiming money back from your credit card company....they make it too easy for people to use credit cards which do not belong to them or are cloned.

I am interested in the room . So if anyone wishes to share we can help Bob out as well as enjoying the weekender. I have said to Bob that I am happy to pay the full price for the room as it actually works out cheaper for me thatn the Travelodge.

Banshee
17-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Albie
17-05-2007, 09:16 AM
That is so sad. Im gutted that you both wont be there.:thumbsdown: Can you not camp with us. You just dont want the Rat bike award gone on admit it:D :D

J.P
17-05-2007, 09:28 AM
I'd be interested in sharing the room Phillip.
I'll pm Lady-Bob once I've checked somehting out.

scrapps
17-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Sorry to hear that.:thumbsdown: you will both be missed.:drunk: take care hope to see you both out again soon.

gary tompkins
17-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Sorry to hear you won't make the mill and hope the finances sort themselves out ASAP. Hope to see you at the Oakdene in June?

Plum
17-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Sadly 'tis my room.

Extra-ordinarily skint right now.

Had long time off work recently and only got stat. sick pay. Strumpet also was ill and only got stat. sick pay.

Some b*stard in Norway :grump: has cloned our credit card and has so far taken out £4000 from our account. (which would have come in handy right now!).

Consequently we will be struggling for the next month or so (to say the least) so something had to give.

Sorry peeps :grump:

So help me out someone..... £100 for the weekend incl food is a BARGAIN. Logyks interested but needs someone to share... anyone know of anyone? :confused:

Dont worry Bob. We can be the sad acts who arent going, but we can log on to the site over the weekend and post.

Sorry to hear some scumbag is diddling your finances. Hope it all get sorted soon. You dont that sorta ****e

L

J.P
17-05-2007, 06:13 PM
I'll be taking the room. I'll drop you a pm Logyk.

alan c
17-05-2007, 07:24 PM
:thumbsdown: sorry to hear your news, was looking forward to weekender with you as my leader, dib-dib , now will have to get gully to show me the ropes, or pole !

GULLY
17-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Hi Bob and Stu
I am sorry to say the lest that you'r both will not be there well guted.

hope you get it all salted out.

see you both soon
Gully

Lady-Bob
17-05-2007, 10:59 PM
now will have to get gully to show me the ropes, or pole !

Ooooooooh MATRON!

Lady-Bob
17-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Great to hear that J.P and Logyk have taken the room.

Thanks guys, it'll be really helping us out. :mand: Yes we're onto the Halifax. but they are so full of red tape. Last time it took just going on 2 months to get the funds back. We don't hold out a lot of hope for this time being any quicker!

Least now I can get some food on the table and petrol in the bikes!

Gully, I would be grateful if you could collect the funds whilst your up there? T'wud save mucking around with cheques through the snail mail.

Yes I'm highly miffed at not coming up with you guys. This would have been my third year in a row. 2005 was great being a weekender virgin I recollect that year it was just me and Gary T from Kent, and last year was fantastic that a lot of Kent came up and I met so many other people and had a great time.

Since coming down off the steroids I've lost a bit of weight since I saw you all last year and although not as svelte as I'd like to be (as if that'll ever happen... har! har! :fou: ) I was very much looking forward to being a bit slimmer for the weekend!

Gonna miss seeing Banshee:cry: :cry: :cry: and all the rest (but mostly Banshee :cry: :cry: !!)

Lady-Bob
17-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Dont worry Bob. We can be the sad acts who arent going, but we can log on to the site over the weekend and post.

L

We'll have an "e-weekender" I'll meet you in the virtual bar about 6pm on the Friday for happy hour eh Plum?

Lady-Bob
17-05-2007, 11:17 PM
That is so sad. Im gutted that you both wont be there.:thumbsdown: Can you not camp with us. You just dont want the Rat bike award gone on admit it:D :D

Albie... Sadly that inspection cover trophy is out of my reach. I thought I had it in the bag last year and, yes, I REALLY did want it!

Ho hum..... :(